33

*big shoutout to @teotfwobrien on instagram for the new cover 😘*

I jump into his arms "yes hayden" i say "really" he laughs kissing me i nod and kiss him back. He reaches into his pocket "it was a family ring" he mumbles and slips it to my finger. It was beautiful and im getting everything ive ever wanted.

~JOHNNY~
Everyone was asleep when my phone rings i answer "hello" i whisper "hey john its me lauren me and hayden are leaving la tonight for a while cause he proposed and we are gonna go away till the babies are here" she speaks I quietly move into the a bathroom "what! Babies annies having twins too" she wouldnt have done what i think "wait lauren are you even pregnant" i ask shocked "yeah" she says im not stupid she is my sister i can tell when she is lying "johnny please dont tell anyone hayden wont be with me if i dont have these babies" she pleads "your pathetic but you have 24 hours to leave la and i wont tell anyone" i say in the moment "deal thanks bro i owe you" her chirpy voices say. I angrily hang up and go back to bed i cant sleep i feel guilty.

~HAYDEN~
Lauren wants us to go to Texas tomorrow and its a great idea. We can have a fresh start. I go upstairs and sit on my bed i take my phone out and open instagram. I go to dms and click annies name

' hello.... by the time you see this i will be out of la. Im moving i wanted to say goodbye. You helped me understand what life is thank you annie, i hope one day when you have a family of your own we can all be friends. Lauren is carrying twins! I proposed to her we are so happy and im sure you are too, with carson. Im going to be honest i felt something towards you when you even brushed against me i felt weird..... but it was a good weird idk maybe it was sexual tension or even love. Keep smiling your perfect smile marshmallow ilysm  and admire your strength.
I think you were my first love."

I click send and then log out of my instagram completely. then begin to pack my stuff. Stopping in my tracks to go unsend that message but i leave it.

~ANNIE~
I wake up the next day it was around lunch time i had slept in i grab my phone and do my daily instagram check. I open dms and right at the top is haydens name. I hesitantly open it and read it.

I jump up running downstairs "take me to haydens now" i say to carson he nods and we rush out. We are outside the house i knock at the door but there is no answer i keep on trying. But no one i  slide down the door and cry carsons arms shield around me "he told me he loves me but yet he's gonna marry her and choose her I should've told him im so stupid" i choke "no you aint he is for not seeing you are the one, not seeing how she was faking being pregnant and you actually are" carson tempered voice says. Faking? "What lauren isn't pregnant?!" I cry "she faked it i only found out today im so sorry anns" he apologized "you dont have to apologize" i say he helps me up and back to the car.

Im depression after haydens confession 😂 (nice to meet you my name is cringe)
I dont proof read 😆