Eleven

-KENZIE-
I stayed at johnnys last night and now we are on our way to my place "so you think hayden and annie are gonna be awake" he asks i shrug my shoulders and push my sunglasses to my hair "so your sister and hayden date?" I ask after meeting her yesterday knowing she was very pretty and i heard they date "dated past tense hayden broke up with her at the hospital" johnny replies "oh wow, were here" i pause as we stop walking outside the apartments.

I open the door to annie and hayden asleep on the sofa snuggling "wow" johnny laughs "well theres your answer" i giggle placing my bag down on the kitchen island and pushing my body up to sit on it "you hungry?" I ask johnny "yes" annie mumbles "your awake" i exclaim "thanks for waking me up guys" she says clearing her voice  "its late enough, its like lunch time" johnny says "we stayed up till like 5am can you blame us" annie yawns picking up her phone. Just as she does it rings.

"Hey brennan sorry i didn't message you last night i fell asleep" she lies to the person on the phone "yeah im free today..... the beach ooo sounds great i will message you my address then" she laughs her eyes wide at the idea. As she pulls her phone away "oooo whos brennan" johnny beats me to it "hey i was gonna ask that" i punch his shoulder "stop flirting and brennan is this hot guy from the park" she replies removing haydens arm from her waist.

After annie explains how she met brennan she rushes upstairs. Me and johnny just chat until johnny jumps on hayden "ughh piss off" he groans "wake up kid" johnny says ruffling his hair i giggle and sip my ice tea "ok im up" hayden frowns and sits up grabbing his shirt and putting it on "wheres annie?" He asks rubbing his eyes "right here" she calls and comes down in a cute romper.

 Me and johnny just chat until johnny jumps on hayden "ughh piss off" he groans "wake up kid" johnny says ruffling his hair i giggle and sip my ice tea "ok im up" hayden frowns and sits up grabbing his shirt and putting it on "wheres annie?" He as...

Hayden and johnnys eyes widen when they see her "you look stunning annie" I exclaim and run to her side "dont she boys" i say johnny nods "yeah" hayden breathes eyes fixated on her.

-ANNIE-
I blush at their reactions "its not that nice" i roll my eyes cheekily and sit down next to hayden.

*A few minutes later*
Somehow we are all in a play fight as hayden charges at me picking me up and gripping me close i kick my legs in a attempt to get down "annie" kenzie calls as hayden sets me down i turn to see brennan standing at the door eyeing me, his eyes stop on my chest for a bit then avert to my face "hey" he says "hey" i reply straightening my outfit out and grabbing my phone and stuff.

As i walk out i turn and wave by kenzie mouths 'hes hot' causing me to laugh. I turn and focus on walking "you look sexy" he seductively says "thanks" i blush as we start to walk to the beach.