Twentyone

-ANNIE-
I grab some tape picking up the pieces and trying my best to put it back together. Its not the same but it will do i put it back in my diary take my phone out and take a picture, its just my hand infront of my phone flash and reflecting of the wall.

I post it captioning
"Today i just want to do nothing i just want to be nothing x"

I turn of the comments and scroll through instagram a picture with kenzie and lauren posted a few minutes ago is there "best fren" is the capiton. Ive been replaced so easily.

I walk over to the window and sit on the edge dangling my legs out. I could jump. But i wont, i cant. Closing my eyes as the wind hits my face i feel full, free, i feel alive. I need someone who can make me feel alive even when I don't want to be and with that i climb back in heading straight to my wardrobe.

I take some fishnet tights and black jeans putting them on then a black crop top and a leather jacket.Im ready to feel alive.

Grabbing a bag and packing it with stuff including some alcohol and weed. I slap on some black lipstick and walk downstairs. Drinking from the bottle, walking past them all over to the shelf and taking out a wad of cash "annie thats your savings" kenzie says "im ready to live my life..... hayden can we talk" he nods .

Once he's stood up i pull him in and kiss him "fuck you" i whisper biting his lip and pushing him back down "have a nice life fuckers" i shout flipping them off and slamming the door behind me. I feel a buzz as i run down the hall.

That buzz leaves me as I realize i have no where to go as i take out my phone, scrolling through my contacts and i stop at connor i click call "hey connor" i say "annie my girl" i hear "yep could i crash at yours for a bit" i say "your always welcome he says "thanks b oh and con do you still have that motorbike for sale" i ask "yeah you want it?" He says "yep meet me at my place ?" I ask "sounds good see you soon" and with that im sitting on the steps waiting.

As im smoking "annie stop this" someone says i look up to see hayden "stop what babe" i ask standing up "this bad girl act" he continues "oh this isnt a act and you love it" i flirt "no its stupid" he sternly says. I frown but quickly twist it into a smirk as i walk towards him he backs away till his back is pressed to the wall "what are you doing" he stutters i begin to kiss him and he cant resist he kisses back.

We makeout by the way till there is a beep i pull back wiping his lips "no strings attached" i whisper walking away hopping on the back of the bike and wrapping my arms around connors waist "hey anns that your boyfriend" he asks "ha no he has a girlfriend" i laugh "naughty you" he says "what can i say im living life" i laugh as he starts the engine and we speed away.

Whos here for badass annie ? 🖤
I couldn't think of someone to be the bad boy whos her friend so it's connor if you have any ideas let me know 😘