Eight

-ANNIE-
I wake up , the sun hitting my face i cover my hand over my eyes, i reach for my phone when its handed to me.

I shade my eyes and see hayden "morning" he smiles "hey" i say sitting myself up "how'd you sleep?" He asks sitting back in his chair "great, best sleep I've had here" i reply. Theres a knock at the door drawing both our attention in its direction, my doctor walks in "annie leblanc you are being released today, under a daily dose of medication" he says "ok thanks" i say happily.

I take the covers off myself and stand up walking to my bag rested on the side, as i rummage through i smile at the stuff kenzie had brought me.I pull out my brush and start with my hair "we should grab a coffee later" i say to hayden "sounds good lets just get you decaf tho" he laughs "hey im fine with caffeine, now get out so i can change" i tease and push him out.

After doing my hair and makeup, i gather my ripped jeans and pink crop top. I slowly slip the jeans on, as i lift my arms up trying to remove my hospital gown i manage to get it off. I look at the massive stitched up wound on my stomach , gently running my hand over it "ew I can't wear this" i say throwing the top to the ground.

I dig through the bag to see all kenzie had brought where crop tops, no blame to her it's practically all i own! I feel so useless i sit on the bed, tears falling from my eyes. Im just crying for the next ten minutes when theres a knock "annie you done" hayden speaks "no not yet" i croak "are you okay you sound upset" his concerned voice asks "yeah im fine just" i dont know exactly what to say "its ugly" i say abruptly "what is?" He says "me" he twists the handle to the door and walks in.

Im insecure i hold myself shutting my eyes hiding myself from him. He sits down "annie look at me please" he pleads i look up at him "please dont call yourself ugly, your scars only show how strong you are" he takes ahold of my hand. I stand up his eyes look to my stomach, then to the five tops scattered around the room "they are all crop tops" i huff shaking my head "here take this" he says lifting his sweatshirt off his top slips up revealing a full six pac. Damn. I snap out of my thoughts and take the sweatshirt from his hands, throwing it on "its massive"i laugh "you look like a marshmallow" he giggles.

A hannie chapter 😏
Do y'all ship??