Thirty

*i was listening to the song above while writing this and it lowkey goes with the chapter*

~LAUREN~
It isnt my test. But if i say it is, hayden will stay with me. I know he cheated on me i saw all the hickeys down his neck the other day "yes" i blurt out his face is in shock but he soon wraps his arms around me again and kisses my head "we can do this" he mumbles i feel a twang of sadness for him but im overwhelmed with happiness "i love you" he says "i love you too" I reply jumping up and kissing him.

~ANNIE~
Ive been laying here for the past 3 hours crying kenzie came back a few hours ago I didn't say anything i just cried. I find myself shaking while holding my phone i snap a photo of a black screen and type "i love you but you don't feel the same i have to do the right thing" i post it and get some comments
@carsonl: annie what happened ❤️
@kenziez: please come downstairs
@haydens: @kenziez can i come over me and lauren have some good news.

I immediately shut off my phone a begin to cry again.

From downstairs i hear people talking. I drag myself up and walk to the top of the stairs "so guys lauren is pregnant" i hear. I let out a sob and run back upstairs. She is pregnant too. I can't take this anymore.

I walk to the medicine cabinet taking out some red pills and holding them in my hands. I empty them out and
im about to knock them back when they are slapped out of my hand. I close my eyes i can hear carsons voice but its drowned out by my thoughts "annie why would you do that?" He exclaims i stay silent. When he picks me up carrying me into my room, he lays me down getting in by me and holding me tightly.

~HAYDEN~
I walk upstairs i need to fix things with annie her and carson are snuggled up on the bed. He is whispering to her when she lets out a big sob and begins to cry into his arms. I have no clue why but with that i turn and go back downstairs.

~ANNIE~
As carson holds me i pull away and kiss him. But he pushes me back "your venerable annie" he says comfortingly i nod "thank you" i say before hugging him again.

*annie is starting to show so a few months later*

I wake up walking downstairs, i take out the dogs food and feed him "good morning" carson says i turn around and see him in his boxers "morning" i reply kissing his cheek.

Carson has been with me through everything recently. When hayden moved out i moved in. Johnny and kenzie now live together. After a while me and carson started to question if our friendship is more than that and we are now in a relationship.

He places his hand on my stomach and kisses me "can we go shopping today" i ask before kissing back. He nods "imma go get ready" i say "alright call me if you need help" he says i smile and walk upstairs to my room (haydens old room)

I take out a hoodie when i put it on I realize its haydens old one "carson" i call he comes up "whats up" he asks slightly panicked "can I borrow one of your sweat shirts" i ask he nods and walks over taking off the one I already had on.

His hands rest on my stomach and i place mine on his "alright goofball go get me one" i laugh.

I put on carsons yellow sweater which would normally be big but isnt really, i put on some leggings and braid my hair then some light makeup. Ready to go i wait downstairs for carson.

Follow my instagram @xfandomthingsx
And go read my friends fan fic lexghx 💙