Twentynine

~ANNIE~
I wake up,I was in some of my clothes i left here. I feel terrible, i drag myself to the bathroom and have a quick shower. When i get out i change and go downstairs "hey y'all" i say i look up everyone is there including hayden.I take my keys from my pocket and leave the house. Kenzie comes outside "can you move back in" she smiles "i will be round later with my suitcase" i smile back "im sorry btw" she says i nod and leave the apartment complex.

I arrive to jaydens feeling very nauseous i rush into the bathroom and throw up. I then take a shower and change into something a little cuter "connor, jayden" i call they turn and face me "hey girl" she says "hi umm is it alright if i move out" i ask nervously connor smiles "of course its up to you" they are so nice to me "thanks y'all imma move my clothes out today and i guess they rest tomorrow" i shrug "i can get it all today with my car if you like" connor offers i nod and go to pack my boxes.

*A few hours later*
My last box unloaded from the car and back into my room. I lay on the bed, kenzie opens the door "im glad to have you back" she squeals "same" I exclaim jumping up and hugging her "goodnight" i whisper "night" she replies closing the door and heading out.

*A week and a half later*
Ive had this really bad illness recently, im sick almost every morning. I've been ignoring hayden. He and lauren are round sometimes but I always hang with carson or kenzie when they are.

Today we are hanging at the boys place just me and kenzie are there.Im eating chocolate when kenzie calls me to the bathroom "annie you know you tell me you vomit almost every morning so i got you this" she says holding up a pregnancy test i laugh "i aint pregnant kenz but i will take it for you" i take the box and shoo her out the bathroom.

Once im done i walk out "it won't be positive" i laugh handing it to her, a few minutes later she says something "annie, don't panic but it's positive" i jump up take the test from her grasp  and see two lines. It cant be true. I place it on the side "it's wrong" i say and run out the house i hear kenz call my name in the distance.

I find myself buying two more tests and running home to take them. When im home i lock myself in the bathroom and take them. I sit on the toilet lid and hold the tests .in my head praying this is one of my nightmares

I feel frozen I manage to walk myself to my bed where i lay down and cry "im not ready for this" i mumble.

~HAYDEN~
I arrive home lauren is watching tv "hey babe" i call she turns around "hey you" she replies walking over and wrapping her arms around my shoulders i see something laying on the side. I reach over and pick it up "y..our pregnant" i stutter.

Whats do you think lauren is gonna say ? 🤷‍♀️