19

-KENZIE-
I went out looking for annie when i bump into lauren "oh hey kenzie" she says smiling "hey lauren where you heading?" I ask "oh i was just going to see if johnnys in" she says "oh yeah i was just there lets go back together" I reply "sounds good" she says and we begin to walk back.

When we get back in annie is there and shes buttoning up her shorts. Once she excuses herself "what was that about?" Lauren giggles placing her bag on the side "i have no clue" i say walking and sitting on the couch.

Johnny comes in with carson, but carson soon goes back "hey john" lauren says hugging him "hey sis whats up?" He asks "nothing just wanted to see how your doing" she smiles "okay" he says in doubt. Annie comes in "annie can we talk" i say standing up she nods and heads to the door.

Once we are outside "where were you" i say she goes to speak when i spot a mark on her neck "ANNIE LEBLANC IS THAT A HICKEY" i say a little too loud she places her finger on my lips "yea if you let me explain you would know jeez, me and hayden made out" she shrugs i squeal "I SHIP" I exclaim once again a little too loud "wow your so loud you know that" she laughs i giggle and we both go back in.

When we are back in lauren
Isnt  there its just carson and johnny.

-HAYDEN-
I stay in my room a bit and think about what just happened. When im on my way out lauren stops at my door blocking me in "hi?" I ask "hayden we need to talk i love you i have to fight for what we have im sorry for being so overprotective I should've just been cool with it but instead i over reacted im sorry" she says apologetically, she seems genuine.

I take her hand "you need to start trusting me for this to work" i say she nods and leans up to kiss me. I kiss back but there is no spark like there used to be. She takes my hand and drags me to everyone else.

-ANNIE-
Im chatting with carson "were back together" we hear i look to see hayden holding hands with lauren. I feel slightly betrayed. But he aint my boyfriend i cant be jealous, but i am. "Congrats" i find myself saying and fake smiling "annie are you ok" carson whispers i turn back "yeah im fine, why wouldn't i be. Now you were saying you want a dog called louie" i say  "yeah he's actually my sisters but imma buy him from her" he laughs "i better be the mom then" i reply pretending to be dead serious he laughs to this and so do i.

We've all been drinking even kenzie had a few . Im on my 5th drink now, im not that much of a light weight so im good "you know your really hot" i slur he giggles "so are you" he replies in the same slurred voice as mine.

I stand up slightly stumbling, as i take his hand "which is your room again?" I ask he points to it and we walk in.

As soon as we are in he begins to remove my clothes then his. I push him onto his bed and kiss him. One thing turns to another and im waking up naked in his bed.

Oops who do you think it is ?