35

~ANNIE~
Johnny and kenzie I invite them in. Johnny hasn't seen the twins yet so its nice to see his reaction. He holds hayley "support her head" i say guiding him. We hear the door being unlocked and my attention snaps towards it, when he walks in.

I blink to focus my eyes on what im seeing. Do i kiss him. Or kill him. Im overwhelmed i run upstairs.

~HAYDEN~
I unlock the door and walk in annies jaw drops and she rushes off. Im about to go after her when i see carson handing kenzie a small baby "what are you doing here?" Carson says his tone angry "i found out lauren was lying and saw annies baby scan" i defend "so now you come when she spent days crying over you trying to harm herself because of YOU!" He shouts "well that wasnt my intention" i scowl my voice raised "shut up the both of you or get out this house. Im not having screaming and shouting when my babies are right there carson I thought you were more mature and you well its not hard to believe" annie interrupts pushing past us over to the babies "kenzie help me take them up please" she says taking the one from johnnys arms and walking upstairs kenzie followed.

Johnny walks over "its not all his fault" johnny says "what of course it is" carsons angry voice says "i told lauren to leave even though i knew she wasn't pregnant remember im too blame aswell" johnny says. I punch him in the face "your sister told me i had kids and made me have to go through mourning something that never even existed and you couldve prevented that, I should've been here. Right here with annie looking after her, but instead i was looking after lauren because you told her too leave" i spit "you would've stayed with me" annies voice croaks from the stairs "of course i love you i told you that" i reply approaching her.

I cup her cheek her face turns to the side i bring it towards me "i love you annie" i say "i... need time" she says removing my hand from her cheek i nod "where will you stay" johnny speaks "I don't know" i say "sleep in carsons room he will stay in mine" annie says i nod "thank you" I reply.

Im getting ready for bed i get in and lay there. I can't sleep.

1 hour has past I haven't slept im just thinking. I hear babies cry. I jump up and walk to the room, i go in picking up the frail baby boy. He stops crying "its ok im here now" i mumble cradling the baby "hayden" annies sleepy voice says i turn around, her face becomes relaxed. She walks over i expect her to take him from me but she rests her hand on mine staring down at the now asleep baby. Its just silent "he has your eyes" she mumbles her eyes locking with mine "the way it shines a green shade in the light" she continues a single tear rolls down her cheek.

I realize ive put her through so much yet she still cares. More tears follow "I can't control this feeling hayden" she sobs "its overwhelming me" her eyes squeeze tight "i try to move on yet the slightest thought of you stop me, now when ever i look at hayley and caleb its the biggest reminder that i cant get rid of you. Your dangerous for me hayden, your touch can make me fall in love all over again and relive every moment ive spent with you. Its making me ill. Im broken and your the only thing that can fix me" she cries.

That was deep 😆 whos excited haydens back?!