36

~ANNIE~
The tears still streaming down my cheeks he puts caleb back and wipes them away "im so sorry for everything i caused" he apologizes i nod.

We are about to go back to bed when i whisper call back "hayden can i stay with you" he puts his hand out i take it and we go into the room. I get in and lay down he gets in besides me, i can feel his tension i roll over and face him "hayden" i whisper he turns and faces me "i love you" i say closing my eyes and drifting to sleep. I feel his arms wrap around me "i love you too" i hear him whisper, then i fall asleep.

The babies cry wakes me i slip out of haydens grasp and go to the room.They are both shouting at the top of their lungs I quickly get everything and change caleb then hayley. Next its feed time i pick up hayley shaking up the bottle and feeding her, then repeat with caleb. Im exhausted after this and hold them both as i sit on the couch in their room "your good at that" i hear i look up and haydens at the doorway "im exhausted" i giggle he sits next to me "i can help" he offers i smile and place hayley in his arms "she's beautiful" he says "they both are" he continues, his voice is soft and genuine "i know but im stressed already" i say rubbing my forehead with my spare hand "i will be with you through this all, yes I wasn't here while you were pregnant but i never even knew anns" he says placing his hand on my thigh i place mine on top "we can do this" i smile putting emphasis on the we "hey annie i got breakfast" carson calls.

I lowkey run dowstairs caleb in my arms "FUCK ME UP" i say whisper shouting.

Not much more i can do with this story this ISN'T the end! But it will be soon. I might do a year skip (would you want that?).But next update will be about new story ideas and if anyone wants to make a cover so yeah and annie is a mood about food in this😂❤️