Twentytwo

-KENZIE-
Annie left. Its been like three days she still isnt back she posts on social media everyday doing theses crazy stuff it's worrying. Johnny comes up and kisses my neck "johnny not now im worried about annie" i say "cmon she's basically a adult its fine" he reassures "i mean true" i say i spin around he picks me up placing me on the side and kissing me.

-ANNIE-
Its been amazing these past days and today im officially moving in with connor and his girlfriend jayden. I walk upstairs with the pair behind me "fuck im so ready" i laugh once we reach the door i unlock it and walk in johnny and kenzie are making out on the counter when there attention turns to us "oh uh annie" she says getting down i roll my eyes ushering jayden and connor to follow me as i head to my room.

I start to load up some cases with clothes and the others load some boxes "whats this" jayden teases i turn to see her holding my diary "that is the book about my fucked up life i hope to publish it one day" i joke we all laugh and i take the cases downstairs and drop them in the hall way.

As im heading back in kenzie grabs my arm "annie i miss you" she says sadly "oh im sure lauren is a way better best friend anyway" i smile "what no i love you your my best friend" she says "aww thanks kenz but i heard you agree with your boyfriend that im a bitch so who knows what else you've been calling me" i reply her face is shocked and shes lost for words i laugh and carry on with the moving.

Shorter chapter cause im tired af 😂💗