Thirtyone

~HAYDEN~
Laurens stomach hasn't grew. But she probably just isnt visble she said that she will get a appointment soon i just have to wait. Today we are going to buy some baby stuff.

We arrived at the mall first we go and get starbucks "so where first" i ask sipping my drink she points to this baby store and we walk over.

~LAUREN~
Im looking at the baby clothes while hayden looks at pushchairs when i see annie and carson i hide in the next isle and listen to their conversation "so when is your scan" he asks "tomorrow im excited to see the baby" she squeals. So annie is pregnant. Thats when it all makes sense its haydens child thats why she ignored him all that time.

Then i get a idea, when annie goes to the hospital i will get a copy of her scan somehow and pretend its mine. Perfect.  I go to find hayden so we can leave before he sees annie.

~ANNIE~
I dont know the baby's sex yet so i choose out some yellow, blue and pink baby clothes, i also buy a few maternity dresses. We were gonna go to other shops but i kept getting a bad back pain so we just went home.

When we are home we watch Netflix, eat then sleep. Tomorrow is my first scan!, I missed the first one so we re-scheduled.

*next morning*
I wake up and run into the bathroom. The morning sickness is still horrible but carson holds my hair back. After that i get in the shower. Then put on my new purple dress (and shorts under) and im ready to go.

We are now in the waiting room when my name is called.

I go to the room laying on the bed, the doctor lifts up my dress and takes out the gel stuff then rubs it over my stomach. Its very cold and makes me flinch, carsons hand intertwined with mine and a huge smile on his face "ok miss leblanc, so here"

Cliffhanger 😑😂