Never Again

Dun Dun Dun! Thank you all for reading! Holy Celestia over 1,000 reads?! Thank you soooooo much! This means so much too me...please keep voting and commenting, not to mention reading! I love you all! Oh and since you've all been so kind in reading this I will have a massive update! Here you all go!~MissMovingOn1

Eomer’s POV

            The second Legolas and Princess Vanya left Saphira stood and stalked out of the doors towards the stables in a huff. I had to run and grab her arm quickly before she fully made it out of the doors.

            “Lona wait!” I cried out as I pulled her back in to avoid rousing the curiosity of the passing guards.

            “The ballroom for the reception is that way.” I guided her quickly in the direction of the ballroom and I swore she was fighting me feebly the whole way.

            Saphira’s POV

            I didn’t want anything more to do with this wedding. Legolas and Vanya were married, I was done here. I wanted to pack up my things and move back to my kingdom where I could shut off anyone who dared come near my place or kingdom. But no, now Eomer steered me into the ballroom and shoved me onto the already crowded room where everyone was mingling. I glared at him as he twirled me onto the dancefloor and we waltzed amongst the different couples even though I tried to get away from him a couple times.

            “Let us leave! We are not needed here.” I snapped through my teeth as he spun me around gracefully. I did not feel like dancing anymore, I just wanted to leave. But of course Eomer just continued to waltz with me around the dancefloor with the other attendees and I swore the more we danced the better I felt.

            A certain song came on after a while, the same song that we had danced to in Helm’s Deep. An elf servant introduced the song as Prince Legolas’s favorite song and he invited all the couples to switch partners for the dance. I started to walk off as the song began, but a certain voice stopped me in my tracks.

            “Excuse me, would you like to dance?” I looked up timidly and I nearly fainted as I stared into Legolas’s eyes.

            Legolas’s POV

            I gave Vanya to Thalion so they could spend some time together one last time before she moved in with me. I felt strange after being married to someone that I could never truly love, and I felt bad for lying during all of my vows. I wandered around looking for someone to dance with, someone who would remind me of Saphira the night that we danced so perfectly together before everything changed. I couldn’t find any elf or human who looked and made me feel like it was her, but then I caught sight of a mortal woman leaving the dancefloor in a haste, and one look told me that I should ask her to dance. I strode over quickly and stopped in front of her. She was still moving away since she was looking down, but I stopped her.

            “Excuse me, would you like to dance?”

            She looked up and I stiffled a slight gasp. If it weren’t for her hair color and human features I could have sworn that she was an identical match to Saphira! Her eyes searched mine quickly before she gulped and nodded slowly before delicately placing her hand in mine. I took it, and it was so soft that I couldn’t believe that she was a mortal for a second. Only elves had this feel to their hands, but that wasn’t much of a bother to me as it was to when we started the dance. Sweet melodic music wafted through the air as we started to dance, and her movements were perfect and well coordinated as I spun her around one way and another.