Chapter 21

Nawzak settled into an armchair on the bridge of his massive ship and rested his chin on his hand. He was surrounded by blinking and flashing machinery in the walls and other complex structures on the floor monitoring the activities of the metallic leviathan's movement through deep space.

A computer generated voice indicated the third dimension was nearing. His anxiety creased his brow as he pondered the difficulties ahead from the Krosian's and shouted, "Balda what is the status?"

Balda stood to face Nawzak and replied, "The earth is almost taken over, my lord, and will be laid at your feet! We have infiltrated the top levels of leadership by assuming the identities of key humans while the Krosian's have established allies in the Pentagon and FBI too. Through strategic positioning and from the many defections we control Russia, China, Germany and France and the Middle East. Soon you will have it all."

"All high level murders have been covered up to prevent panic until the time is right; and their white lighters who protected them have been captured. Our might and evil can't be surpassed!" Balda proclaimed.

"Through these occupied satellites, we have created bloody conflicts in every corner of the globe and will move to unite what's left of the militaries of the world to control the planet forever. Finally, my lord, we await your order to move on the middle earth."

Deriving unscrupulous pleasure from the debriefing, "The middle earth is next!" Nawzak defiantly declared.

Steepling his fingers he mulled this difficult phase as the middle earth was an unknown enclave to humans but had been colonized by the Krosian's and other advanced world inhabitants for centuries of earth time.

"The battle there will be more intense; a do or die. If I can just get to the aunt then I can get my queen back!"

Meanwhile in Jason's apartment, the two men prepared for their travel. Jason pulled on his jump suit and boots while Morigu analyzed the circumstances they faced on earth.

"We can't enter into an all-out war because the humans will make it worse and we have to keep them from finding out about the middle earth but how?"

"Lets' travel to the middle earth now!" Jason commands. "I haven't heard from my brother at all; have you heard anything from his unit?"

"Yes, he contacted me when you were visiting the counsel and said he's been able to conceal his identity as one of the top generals but it's getting crazy."

Morigu and Jason were beamed up while Tracy stayed back to maintain communications on the surface with the council and other coordinates.