Chapter 36

" Oh my God... I'm so glad you're okay!" Y/N exclaimed when she saw Janice appeared out of a portal along with Hazelia and Jack Dark. She hugged the mortal girl and Janice hugged back.

" Don't worry. I'm fine. I was with April and Pumpkin," Janice assured.

" Janice, this is Manny, the leader of this realm or... also known as Man in Moon," Y/N introduced and Manny smiled kindly.

" It's so great to get to meet you guys for real." Janice said facing each of them. " Though... I'm sorry I came in a time like this. I know I shouldn't have but it's an opportunity and I don't know when will I get the chance so I need to come now." she added.

Manny waved his hand.

" Now that I know that, I can't blame you for it. Well, I must get along with a meeting so I need you to wait here, make yourself at home. Evelyn, can you keep her company?" Manny asked, turning to his foster daughter.

" Sure!" Evelyn replied enthusiastically and nodded before standing beside Janice.

Manny smiled and then he turned to the group he had assigned to be at North's workshop.

" We should get to the meeting. Hazel, portal, please?" he asked and Hazelia whispered the workshop before smashing it onto the ground.

When they walked out of the workshop, Hazelia and Jack were engulfed in a tight hug by a feathery figure.

" Oh my goodness, you don't know how much I've missed you guys," Tooth said quickly that Hazelia and Jack could hardly understand.

" Yeah... we missed you too," Hazelia replied finally and Jack nodded with a smile.

Hazelia scanned the guardians. All of them were there, the Life Guardians, the Nature Guardians, and of course, the Childhood Guardians. She scanned the crowd until her eyes landed on somebody and she gasped before grinning.

" Mother Nature!" she exclaimed and ran to the green woman before hugging her.

Mother Nature chuckled and stroked Hazelia's hair.

" You've grown, girl," she said playfully, the other guardians also nodded since they've heard it.

Hazelia rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, I was stuck for two years in the Normal Realm... oh, I missed you so much!" she replied.

" And I missed you too," Mother Nature replied softly.

" Alright. I called you all here to tell that I'm hundred-percent sure there will be a war," Manny announced, making all the guardians perked up along with Y/N, Pegasus, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel. " Dragons are becoming savage, and I'm sure Hiccup knows of all places, where dragons usually come from." he added, turning to Hiccup whose face had gone pale.

" My... place," he finally said.

Everyone gasped.

" And there's been an attack of bears in a village at your place, Merida." Manny asked, turning to the red head girl.

" That's impossible. The bears won't attack at all. They wouldn't... they..." Merida stammered.

" And for Rapunzel, there's nothing really. But before I forgot, Jack, there's been a very strong snow storm going on here recently. Did you by any chance did that?" Manny continued.

" You know I've been in the Normal Realm... I wouldn't know who could've done that," Jack answered.

" So here, I need the Animal Guardians part into three. One group guard Berk and another one group guard Dunbroch while the rest guard here in case if anything involving animals happen... yes, Hazel?" Manny asked when he saw Hazelia's raised hand.