1.

Malia :

2 years later

I stared out of the small airplane window and looked at the fluffy clouds wishing I could just lay on them

I stared out of the small airplane window and looked at the fluffy clouds wishing I could just lay on them. I was so tired from last night performances , I couldn't wait to get home to my family. I had left for a week to do a few shows my team put together it was back to regular schedule trying to release a album .

Welcome back my babies I'm glad to met you all again . A few exciting things happened I don't know where to begin . We left off with me having to reveal I was pregnant to Lamar. My baby was so happy I couldn't tell him the real reason why I held it back so long , imma take that secret to the grave . His happiness made me rethink why would I ever try to kill my child if I did I would've lost out on the greatest blessing on earth which is my son . My baby boy is my everything I could've ever wanted in my entire life time , he's perfect my sunshine through the darkness .

When I told social media it was so much hate I disable my instagram but I brung that shit back because this is my life , It was fuck what anybody had to say . I just ignored it and life got better . Soon as Landin was bought to earth last year on October 3 coming out 5 pound 6 ounces . My world changed and i started going way harder until some competition came in while I was being a mom now I'm back to get my crown back through whatever .

I felt the plane wheels come out and felt the plane hit the cement .

"We made it." My assistant said smiling getting her stuff together .

"Ready to go surprise hubby and the kids." She asked me snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yes oh my god . I can't wait to see their faces I'm back a week before early." I said before the pilot announced we landed .

I put my jacket on and got off the plane and walked to my drivers truck waiting next to the plane for me, my assistant was going to get my suitcase I didn't want to go through the airport because somebody could take a picture and post while I'm trying to surprise Mar. After I got situated my driver pulled off and I was on my way home.

*******

I unlocked the door and walked in quietly . I heard Lamar deep voice talking in the kitchen .

"Babygirl you want this or another banana." He said talking to Miley .

I walked in the kitchen and seen it was a complete mess.

"Lamar what in the hell i know you see this! ." I said seeing the eggs caught on fire on the stove .

I quickly threw the whole pan in the sink and let the water run until it was out . He turned around and ran his hand over his face chuckling .

"I was trying chef it it for the kids, girl ain't nothing wrong with a little burnt egg." He said pulling me into a hug .

"Get the fuck outta here tryna feed my babies that shit." I laughed as he kissed all over me.