11.

Random Fun Fact:

Golden Barbie is an actual female  rapper her name is Dej Rosegold and Ayana's character is also starting to rap 🤷🏽‍♀️

Malia:

"Wassup my babies it's Ivy, I will be in Detroit Michigan next Friday, go get them tickets and come turn up with me on gang." I said smiling looking at the camera .

Ayana said it was good and I rewatched it then posted on Instagram and got out the car.

"I'm so tired I don't even want to get my suitcase ." I said as I got Landin out his car seat.

"Me either. We can just get it later ." Ayana said as we walked up to my house .

I unlocked the door and walked in. I haven't been home in almost 2 weeks I was so happy . I've been just getting to the money, catching flights , and doing what I love . My only focus is my family and getting to the money ,my heart just turned cold after all that stuff that happen , I had to keep going .

"Yeah nigga yeah don't come around with that fuck shit bitch." Malik said yelling .

I walked in the living room and seen his boney self standing in front of the tv talking in his headsets .

"Watch yo mouth ." I yelled making him jump turning around .

"Sis don't be scaring me like that . Wassup y'all ." He said pausing his game taking Landin from me .

"Nothing you been cool?" I asked seeing the House was still clean

"Nothing you been cool?" I asked seeing the House was still clean .

"I'm a gangsta why wouldn't I be ? Where that nigga Lamar staying Malia. I got a few wo—

"Aye don't start bring him in my room when you ready ." I said as I walked up the stairs .

I walked in my room and took my jacket off and flopped down in my bed scrolling on my phone . Lamar texted me 3 times making me roll my eyes. I should've next tweeted I was home because he talking about he wanna come see Landin . I'll let Malik let him in and stay in my room until he leave .

I tested the water before hopping it and let the hot water hit my body . And started lip syncing to the song that was playing .

"It's impossible, my love is still there love is still there ,  baby it's impossible and love don't disappear into thin air ." I sung along.

After all my in my feelings songs played and i was all cleaned and rinsed off . I finished my night routine and put something comfy on and walked back into my room.