19.

Malia:

"Lamar he's just a friend give me back my phone it's too early ." I said annoyed.

"You texting this nigga at 3 am as I friend but if I was doing this you would've been on bullshit." He yelled at me .

"He's in a whole different time zone it wasn't even like that . You looking at the fucking conversation in your hand do you see anything that's disrespecting our relationship? Tell me ." I said getting all the way up .

"What do you need help with that I can't help you with . You on some sneaky ass shit you can have this bitch back you must really don't give a fuck no more can't even wear your ring no more ." He said throwing my phone back  on the bed walking out the room.

"I'll handle this custody shit I don't need you ." He said before slamming the door.

"So you really think I'm cheating you on ?" I said opening the door standing in the hallway watching him go down the stairs.

"Man you showing me all the signs that you don't want this marriage. I'm not finna wait for you to mature or act confused about what you want I seen you and your cousins text . I don't want no little ass girl , I'm done ." He said before shutting the front door .

I stood over the balcony in shock . My body went straight numb nothing but anger flashed through my body . I walked into my sons room and packed up everything he needed for a few days and woke him to get him clean, fed, and dressed .

I was fed the fuck up and at this point . I wanted to do nothing but go away, our marriage was slowly crumbling I'm not finna keep chasing after Lamar and keep trying to fix our relationship. I hit my breaking point it was time , shit was all fun and games, playtime is over .

After I showered and got my stuff together. I grabbed my purse and phone. I picked up our last family picture and stared at it in awe we looked so beautiful. I let the tears roll down my cheek and picked up Landins bag.

"Come on baby ." My voice cracked reaching out for his hand .

I carefully walked down the steps with him and went outside to pack everything in . Anything I needed I would buy it . When Malik got out of school I would go pick him up and tell him what's going on . I quickly made reservations at a hotel , after it was booked and I pulled out the drive way headed towards that way. My phone kept blowing up from notifications. It was all from Instagram, I knew it was gone be some crazy shit. I locked my phone and put my dnd from all the calls that was coming in .

I been let down by the people I loved and trust whole heartedly. Im just running out of love it's never gonna be for me. I tried so hard for us so hard but guess this was it .

****

Malik:

I took the hotel card out my pocket and unlocked the door . I knew Malia was gone kill me coming back in the room at 3 am, I was making money with my niggas. I quietly came in and shut the door. I don't know what type of expensive hotel room Malia but the shit was like a condo . I don't know why she did all this knowing damn well her and that soft nigga Lamar gone get back together .

I walked all the way in and it was pitch dark. I quietly walked into my room but right before I made it I heard sniffling and crying from Malia's room.

"Malik where you been?" I heard her voice cracked .

I paused and dropped my head, knew I was too loud.

"I was making money." I said looking at the blood on my shirt .

She turned the light on and told me to come here. I told her to hold on and changed my shirt .

"What I tell you about going back to the hood? It's a school night and I had to track you all night since you don't know how to answer my calls." She said .

"A tracker ? When you put a tracker on my shit? Always on that Opp shit but I'm good and I really didn't get no call . You good tho?" I said looking at her bloodshot eyes .

She nodded her head no.

"Lamar posted Single on his instastory he on some fuck shit bring our business to social media . He deleted all our pictures and just posted one of him and Miley . He haven't even tried to text me or ask about our son." She vented out .

"Fuck him Malia he always rubbed me the wrong way act like a bitch to me . Let him do whatever don't nobody need him and his flopping ass record label." I said finna get heated .

"You only 22 the fuck do he expect . Getting married that young you haven't experience life all that could've waited you just know tryna adjust to this fame shit , be a mother , and had to be take care of him . You wasn't wrong ." I sucked my teeth .

She rubbed her head and started crying again . I really didn't know what to do .

"I can handle him Malia just say the word, don't be on this soft shit for this nigga  ." I said scratching my head .

"Malik stop." She said.

I walked over to her head and sat next to her . I really was cold hearted to everyone it's like I didn't have feelings but when it comes to my sister it's different . My childhood all I could remember was her being there not my mother , she always took care of everybody but I never thought about who really was there for her Foreal ? Nobody .

All her boyfriends cheated on her she wasn't in a relationship more than a year as far I could remember . I thought Lamar was gone be that nigga to change her and give her the love and attention she wanted her whole life .

"I'm sorry I keep crying . You need to get some sleep for school tomorrow Lik. My assistant is trying to get a condo for us in the next few days we won't be here much longer." She told me .

"You gone be good?" I said standing up .

She nodded and I gave her a hug .

"I love you goodnight ." I said .

"I love you too and if I find out you went back to that hood me and you gone have problems. If something happen tob you know I won't be the same." She said sternly .

"I know I know . I won't go back  ." I said before walking out .

She shook her head and laid back down next to Landin. I turned off the light and walked back in my room.

Truth be told I couldn't go back shit been tweaking and my gang cut me loose saying I was the youngest and I don't need to be there . Fuck all them niggas .

I laid in bed feeling bad my sister, This more serious than I thought . Before I give up the streets imma make him pay not kill him but something will happen . He better be lucky my nephew saving his life .