15.

Malia:

Few days later ...

"I have a few interviews for a new secretary and have to do a lot at the label I won't be home till late . Lock these doors and Miley should be coming here at 1 ." Lamar said after pecking my lips walking towards the door .

"But you said t— nevermind have a good day baby ." I said cutting some fruit up .

"What's wrong what I say ?" He stopped walking back over to me.

"You would come home early today since this the only day I'll be home but it's okay you got work to do." I said giving him a fake smile.

"I got you next week I promise ight ?" He said to me .

I nodded my head up and down.

"I love you ." He said before leaving.

I said it back and turned toward Ayana on her phone .

"Malia I want to get pregnant ." She said randomly putting her phone down.

"I know you fucking lying. Girl shut up." I said laughing.

"I'm serious . My evolution day is in next week and I'm having baby fever . Babe said he wants 7 kids so last night we was talking but he said not right now he wants to travel with me while getting the bag ." She sighed .

"Exactly I'm on his side . Trust me you don't want no kid . You know I love Landin more than life but I would've waited . Matter fact he a little too quiet hold on." I said looking over the island for him .

"Stink." I yelled .

"Huh." He said back coming around the corner with toys .

"Just making sure you good." I said before turning back to her .

"See that's what I want . I want those motherly extincts and shit . You act like Lamar and you can't still travel with kids ." She said .

"Yes you can but you should just enjoy your teens get closer with Tae, explore, travel all that . Live life a little then get married have kids do whatever ." I said .

"I'll think on it but have you meet up with your siblings or dad ?" She changed the subject .

"No something just not sitting right with me and I just been nervous to even search their social media's ." I said truthfully .

"Oh my lord Malia where is the papers ? You know you wanna see em." She said looking around the mail area.

"No Ayana I—

"Found it . Let's just see what they look like." She said typing the @ name on my phone .

"Well she's pretty." Was the first thing she said .

"Let me see." I said looking over her shoulders.