12.

Coming close to the end

Chill chapter

Malia:

"Who do you think you are Clover." I laughed after letting out my beat maker .

"I'm just saying I wouldn't ever do some crazy shit like that that's wild. Honestly I think you should chill and live your life a bit your still young and don't have nothing  but opportunities." He said drinking his water .

Clover in the Mm

Clover in the Mm

"Yeah my head so fucked up about it but in due time I'll figure it out . But um when you want to drop this?" I said changing the subject .

"As soon as possible thanks for hopping on it. We sound good together ." He said as I logged on my laptop replaying it.

I left early before Malik and Ayana was up they slept in longer than usual. I took Landin to Lamar so he can watch him while I get this work done . Clover and I been was suppose to publish this song but he kept playing since he in town its finally finalized . After Cali we kept in contact but I would be dry because I didn't know want Lamar thinking of anything but he's really cool , I would be performing and he would be the the building too and we would kick it sometimes if he by passed each other just casual things .

I feel like I can tell him anything he's just always relaxed and can always find the right words and advice . Reminds of Lamar in many ways but personality wise they're too different people . Clover and I relate a little more because we're both artist going through the same thing . I feel like Clover is more ahead of me because of the label I'm more a people's choice person social media is where I get most of my bookings that's why I'm always on there .

We talked more about upcoming projects and what we had going on . I scrolled on my phone and seen the video he posted earlier and all the comments was trying to Ship us together and then messy fanpages was already on it trying to create some mess .

After we wrapped up our studio session, we got up to get ready to go. My baby boy first birthday was around the corner and I had to get things ready and start my new project.

"Thanks so much for coming it's really gone be banger . They been begging for this." I said as we exchange a hug . L

"You know I got you . You sure you good?" He asked staring me in my eyes .

"Yeah why you ask?" I asked confused .

"No reason. I gotta see you before I leave imma text you ight?" He said as he phone started ringing .

"Alright see you ." I said locking my doors walking to my car.

I looked over at Clover again his fine ass, I looked away after we locked eyes. I got in tbd car and searched for a song to play. I pressed Play me now by A boogie and pulled out the driveway. I wanted to change clothes so I went home first.