16.

Malia:

Later that day

I looked down and seen both Landin and Miley knocked out laying on me

I looked down and seen both Landin and Miley knocked out laying on me. I was so into Boss Baby I didn't know they tapped on me . I looked over and Malik was listening to music texting on his phone on the other couch . I carefully took one child at a time to their room.

After that fight I had to calm down and just take the kids out , made dinner, bathe and put pjs on. After that i just put a  movie on.I've been trying so hard to not let the old me come out but I've been holding in the ass whopping for Carly a long as time . I've been ignoring Lamar and staying away but it was time for bed  so we was going to have some words .

After shutting Miley's door I got on my phone and checked out the details for my album release party I had in a few weeks, my team was trying to arrange things and keeping me updated . I walked in our room and heard him talking on the phone. I put my scarf and bonnet on then got into my bed scrolling on my phone .

"So you just gone keep ignoring me?" I heard him say walking in from the balcony.

I stayed quiet for a minute and put my phone down.

"Do you love her Lamar?" I asked staring at him sit next to me .

He started laughing, I looked at him confused trying to catch the joke.

"Why would you even ask me that you know I don't love that girl . When she called me I didn't know what was going on. I just try to look out if that's what you mad about . The shit I give her benefits Miley and the money is pocket change." He tried to explain .

I just wanted to slap the dog shit outta Lamar , it had to be something.

"We had this talk before Lamar if it ain't about Miley there is not shit you need to worry about . Carly is not your daughter Miley is if Carly don't have a home to put a roof over her and Miley's head that is her fault . Miley will always have a home to lay her head at over here. Your a fucking joke I swear and you got me looking like a dumb as bitch because of the shit. You bought her apartments , car, groceries, clothes , money you might as well have the bitch." I stressed.

"What is you being so Insecure for Malia? At the end of the day your the one I put a ring on your the only one I love . The shit I do for her is because of Miley. You know how much I want her to make sure she stays in her life I'm only doing this for my daughter . Nothing else ." He told me.

"I ain't got shit to be insecure of and further when you do shit you don't come to me as your wife and communicate what's going on. It's like your cutting me off from Miley and going behind my back . I understand that's what your trying to do but Carly is a grown fucking women and she knew what she was getting herself into opening her legs . It's not fair to me  at all and it's like you don't give a fuck you baby this grown women and say fuck me I'm trying so hard not to say fuck all this shit because I'm not finna keep begging and asking you to stop this shit." I said trying to not cry .

I always get sensitive and will literally break down and cry when I'm frustrated but I had to stay strong .

"What can I do to fix this to just show you the only important person in this situation is Miley." He said .

I sighed and asked him what he think he should do. I don't ever want Lamar and I relationship to fall off it's only so much a person to take but imma fight to the end to keep what we building together going no matter what . Even through the bullshit and arguments . I wasn't gone let him off that easy but as his wife imma help him grow and prove to me he can do this .

After our long talk  , I got that I'm sorry dick because I was mad at Lamar not him , and fell asleep .

The next day ...

I typed on phone telling my fans to get ready for the surprise I had later on today and walked up to my studio . My assistant rushed me here saying it was a Sos . I was having a good day , skin was glowing , inches flowing , and I had a feature coming up Kehlani. I really didn't wanna hear any bad news . I sipped on my Frappe and walked all the way and my heart dropped .

My assistant and a few others people was picking up broken glass and pieces throwing them away . Everybody got quiet and stared at me as I stood there in shook looking at how destroyed it was .

"Who did this  ? Did they leave a sign ?" I asked .

I carefully walked all the way in looking at my broken studio equipment I spent thousands of dollars on .

"I'm sorry Malia but No but  and the worst part they took your notepad you created your last song on—

Everything else she said I zoned out. My hands was shaking I was so furious I couldn't even think straight, I wanted somebody's head and my pad I had so many gems on there I never recorded .

*****

Qotd

Who do you think did it ?

Vote and comment 💕