Chapter 32

Sooo I was going to think of a pointless speech of why I went mia but I'm not even gone hold y'all. Enjoy 😭😭😭
I'd advise you to read the last 3 chapters to update ya memory before this chapter.

Ayana:

I watched Malia, Lamar, Landin, Miley, Malik, and Renee celebrate the new baby that's coming. I noticed they all had a tight bond. It was beautiful... it's crazy we all came this far. Well they all came this far, I'm basically just a bird brain ass bitch. I snuck away from the celebration and headed upstairs to grab my charger. My phone notified me my Uber was close, I used the rest of amount Malia sent me. I woke up Dior and started putting her shoes on.

"We gotta go baby," I said smiling at her.

She nodded her head and stood up after I finished. I betrayed my family I didn't belong here.

"Stay here."

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the hygiene products we used and put it in the bag. I looked at my face was grinning in the mirror and I looked really bad. Taes bloody face appeared behind me making me jump and turn around but it was nobody there. I looked down and my hands was bloody like the day I killed him.

I panicked and turned the water on scrubbing to get it off.

"No!" I yelled trying to get it off me.

I scrubbed and scrubbed my hands and it wasn't coming off making me break down.

"Get off me," I begged tryna add soap.

"Ayana?" Malia voice boomed.

I looked over at her then back to my hands and their was no blood. I covered my mouth and backed away from the sink.

"Are you ok? What is the matter?" she rushed to me.

"Nothing I'm sorry just had deja vu or some shit. My ride is here me and the girls are going to go. Thank you so much for helping me and congrats again on the baby," I said trying to act normal.

She looked at me long and hard before speaking.

"Don't worry about it. Hope you can find happiness again and things go well. Imma say good bye to the girls."

I nodded my head and picked the bag up I dropped. Malia let me keep everything she got the girls so I gathered all of that stuff and headed outside.

"Bye everyone," I said lowly.

Lamar was the only one to say bye back. I quickly loaded the car up with the girls then finally got in. I took one last look at her house until we took off. Taking a long breathe, I really hope I do too find happiness one day.

I looked over at my girls and they was babbling with each other in such great happy spirts. I thank God they don't know what we are really going through.

The whole ride there I was just in deep thought until we got there.

****

"This is where you will stay. Breakfast will be served at 8:30 promptly and the van for daycare and other activities will be here at 9. Everything is in your email the first day can be uneasy so try to get comfortable until we can place you and your girls," the director of this  homeless shelter said.

I gave her a weak smile and said thanks and she left us standing in the room. Everything looked so old and overused. I had to make the best of it. I took a long breathe and sat the girls on the couch and let them eat some snacks from downstairs I grabbed.

"Watch a movie while mommy clean," I said heading to YouTube.

I put on a Barbie movie for them and grabbed some bleach wipes from the welcome package she gave me and started cleaning everything down before I let the girls on it. This is the time to just have a fresh start from everything and keep praying to God for the sins I have committed and repent the best way I can. It's time I need to put myself and my daughters first.

"Mommy somebody texted!"

"Ok baby give me a second it's probably nobody," I said trying to finish unpacking our stuff.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and walked over to the phone. It had to be Malia making sure we was good cause no one else had this number.

I reached over and grabbed the phone and went to my messages.

808-642-2213
I'm a hardbody did you forget ? You really tried to kill me Ayana? Bitch I'm coming for you
6:07 p.m

I dropped my phone and my body went into shock. This could not be real.

Sorry for the errors ☁️
Hope ya enjoy! Final POV from everybody !