5.

Chapter 5:
Either they gone hate me or love me

Lamar:

I parked in front of my custody lawyer office and took a deep breath before getting out . Malia , Tae, and Ayana where at home on live trying to tell the world the truth with receipts . I knew Carly was probably going to take me to court so I had to tell my lawyer everything and see what I can do . This shit was so stressful I wanted it to be all over .

I walked in the building and went up the elevator to my lawyers office . I knocked on the door and she told me to come in.

"Goodmorning Lamar." She said typing on her laptop .

"Morning . Got anything new for me?" I asked .

"Well after the things you told me I may have some bad news for you ." She said taking out a folder .

"What is it ?" I said confused .

"Lamar you do know you gave Carly spilt custody spilt custody three years ago ? You guys had certain days etc?" She asked looking at me.

I almost forgot about that because how quick she left the state .

"Yeah I do." I said touching my beard .

"When the judge see this that's the only thing they are going to look at . That you both agreeed to have spilt custody and your not letting her see the child . You should have terminated those rights for her after she left. Now did you or your wife write down all those days she didn't show up for her visitations?" She asked .

"No but I can She left state November 18th and missed every single visitation date after that." I said .

"Lamar did you purposely not let Ms.Brooks see her daughter ?"She asked.

"After she left no I did not ." I shrugged .

"Hmm this case is looking shaky because when you file for contempt the court is only gone push on her harder to see your daughter the thing is Carly wants to see her and it's gonna work in her favor either way it go ." She told me.

"So I can't get my full rights back nothing ?" I asked .

"If Carly neglected or abused but the records shows she never did any of that ." She said .

I sighed I knew what I had to do . We wrapped up the conversation and thankfully Carly didn't have any pending court dates on me .

I walked out the office and dialed a phone number and waited for them to pick up.

"Hello." Her soft voice said .

"Carly meet me at my label so we can talk in 10 minutes, come alone."I said getting off the elevator.

"Alright don't try no fuck shit." She said before hanging up .

I put my phone back in my pocket and got back in my car. I had to do it .

Malia: