10.

Malia :

I laid in bed in fetal position, with a river of tears streaming down my face . A roar of thunder boomed in my ears only thing is I could hear is the rain hitting the windows outside and Landin soft snores next to me.

I felt my heart literally breaking inside, I can't stop crying . I can't feel, my body was numb and the only one the only one I can't stop thinking about is him. This wasn't right everything we shared we had, the love of my life crumble right in front of me. It's so many questions that ran my mind. What did I do? Was I too busy? Was my love not good enough ? What could it be?

The last look gave him, I blacked out. I looked down at my red wrist and scars from the police cuffing me and slamming me to the ground because Karma called the police on me and they had to rough me up to calm me down, Ayana got on some nut shit and start beating her ass after and it caused a big scene. They didn't take us to jail because they knew the story of why I popped up at to Tae's house. Only thing is now Ayana and I aren't allowed their property anymore. I still don't even know how I ended up there. I was on one.

I sniffed and turned to my other side and looking at Landin sleeping peacefully. I remember hearing his cry made me snap back into reality, I didn't want to get a felony or be in jail for some shit that ain't even worth it. I don't want my son to suffer or ever be away from. My lip trembled again staring at him I had to turn the other direction. This shit was still so wild. I know what I have to do now.

Someone knocked on my door and walked in. I looked up and seen it was Ayana. She gave me a soft hey and got in my bed.

"I cleaned the house up and order your new tv and replaced the broken stuff. Wanna talk vent anything or not right now?" She asked as I got myself.

"I don't have no words to say like I feel embarrassed for everything i did today like I really let Satan get into me today deadass. It was all for nothing, I was going out bad." I stressed out.

"Malia that was your husband. The man you committed to love for the rest of your life and he out here fucking and feeling on bitches basically saying fuck you and everything yall created as one together. They don't know what they have till it's gone." She said.

"I put everything I had left in me for him. I tried so hard so hard to keep our relationship healthy and happy and he let this one lame ass bitch fuck up everything ?! I just don't understand. Everything was going so good it's like after that Carly situation the nigga I met changed. It hurts but watch I miss this fall for good ." I said as my voice cracked.

We talked more until she got tired and left. I got up and picked up my cracked phone off the charger and powered it on. My phone vibrated non stop from notifications was team was blowing my phone up seeing where I was at, I missed my flight earlier because Lamar wasn't here to get the kids and I had to cancel all my shows and refunded all my fans their money. I put my phone on DND and went to social media and already seen Lamar and I names headline everywhere, I didn't even wanna read what people were talking about I exited out the app and laid back down staring at my lock screen of Lamar, Landin, and Miley and the waterworks started again. This the pain I would never wish on my worst enemy...ever.

Karma:
2 weeks later

"Fucking on ya man and ya baby daddyFuck them broke niggas they ain't ever had meBitch I been the baddest, they could never pass me" I said singing along to Golden Barbie lyrics as I did her hair

Fuck them broke niggas they ain't ever had me
Bitch I been the baddest, they could never pass me" I said singing along to Golden Barbie lyrics as I did her hair .

She recorded a video of us and posted it on her instastory .

"Sis you need to fill me in on the tea with what's her name again ? Ivy ?" She said pausing the song laughing.

"You don't want to know . I almost had to press charges  on that bitch , she need to move on her husband is a cheater ." I laughed as I plugged my curlers up.

"Whattt? Yo she deleted all the pictures of them together everything. Even though I don't like the ugly bitch she been coming out with bops. She need to congratulate you the hell you finally helped her struggling rap career." She said.

"I haven't even listened but I been hearing hella people talk about it. I always knew Lamar wasn't shit." I said laughing.

"Have Lamar tried to talk to you?" She asked.

"Yeah he fired me thinking I was gone give a fuck and he was still tryna lie and say he can't remember and saying he didn't fuck me. He's a joke ." I said opening my edge control.

"That bitch should've knew her nigga wasn't safe. These niggas out here don't care if they got a wife at home. I'm glad they broke up after these love songs she's gonna flop and your my personal hair dresser you won't have to worry bout losing that job ." She added.

I agreed and finished up her hair and showed it to her in the mirror. She loved it and paid me my money. After giving me a shout out she left out my crib and I got in my bed.

I kinda felt bad because I did take advantage of Lamar. I'm the one that got him that sloppy drunk that night and when he was sleep when I came in his room it was for a reason.

Flashback:

I bit down on my bottom lip and looked at him passed out. His phone started ringing on the night stand and seen it was Malia calling again. I turned off the ringer and carefully took the covers off him. My eyes roamed his body and I slowly started to take off his jeans leaving him only in his boxers. My pussy started to get wet already seeing how packed he was, he proved me wrong about light skins with shrimp dicks . I rubbed up and down on his dick ready to devour every inch of him inside my mouth, but I knew I wouldnt have enough time to get what I been wanting. He moved around starting to moan out Malias name and got hard , I was pissed he couldn't have said my name but this was even better now . I pulled it out and got on top of him pulling my panties to the side and slowly put him inside me and took it all in letting a soft gasp escape my lips, I was finna have so much fun with this man and he ain't even know it . It was pitch black he couldn't see shit if his eyes was open . I rode the hell out him and sucked his dick, pussy put him back to sleep and I covered up all my tracks so in the morning he would never know . Before I laid back down I gave his plump pink lips a nice long kiss and went to my side with a smile on my face.

Yeah that was sick but I knew he wouldn't give it to me willingly so I took what I wanted in his sleep. Do I care? Nah not one bit. It was everything I imagined it could be. I'm proud of myself when he was about to nut I hopped off and let him do it in my mouth, I ain't that messy and don't want kids but trust and believe it could've went down. Malia and Ayana better be lucky I ain't press chargers, soft ass bitches tried to jump me.

I unlocked my phone and went to the videos of Malia everybody keep talking about. I out her name into music and went to most recent one called "YBWM" and the second one was named "Fuck Niggas" . I let the video play and seen her frontal game was on point and fit was nice. I rolled my eyes seeing Ayana pop in the video, no hating shit she did go off and clowned Lamar and I know she was being indirect. She too mad. She might as well take him back I.already got a taste of that dick. Maybe he need to know how handle his liquor next time.

After I finished watching her two songs I went to Instagram and seen Lamar posted a picture of him ,Malia, and the kids and wrote a long paragraph expressing his love for her . I laughed and liked the picture. I went through the comments and everybody was on his ass calling him a cheater. This shit gone ruin his whole life . I did that .

*******

Qotd :

Will Malia or Lamar ever find out the truth ?

Will there ever be a Lamar and Malia again ?

Vote and comment ✨