18.

Malia:

"What's the update on the number." I asked as I stepped on the gas trying to get home quickly as possible .

"It was a burner phone we can't track whoever got it." She told me.

"Fucking smart bitch damn. If you hear anything new make sure you call me I'm still trying to put pieces together." I said trying to merge right.

"Okay we got you. Are you coming back to finish the shoot or what?" She asked me .

"I got a family emergency right now tell Dee and nem I'm sorry and we can finish tomorrow." I said getting off the exit .

"Okay I'll text you ." She told me.

I told her bye and put my phone in the cup holder . Lamar called and said Carly was at my house and it was a situation at home so I had to come back. Luckily I completed most of the stuff I had to do today expect take pictures for this label .

"Bitch slow the fuck down finna kill me and my baby ." Ayana said making me suck my teeth.

"You and this imaginary ass baby you'll be okay ." I laughed looking at her rub her stomach .

I opened the gates and drove in front of the house and hopped out the car . I really didn't know what I was finna walk into but I already felt it was gone be some bullshit.

I walked in my house and took my shades off seeing that she was sitting in my living room.

"If she say anything crazy imma beat ha ass ." Ayana said as we walked down the hallway.

"You always on Go let's be cool I don't think she wanna get beat up twice ." I said we both started laughing .

"Then she gotta bring paw patrol with her." I heard her sigh loudly .

"Strike one hoe watch ya mouth." Ayana said rolling her eyes going into the kitchen .

"Sit down baby we gotta talk." Lamar said .

I looked between the two then sat down next to him .

"Now you got your little co signer can we start." Carly said whining .

"Deal? What y'all got going on ?" I said looking over at Lamar .

"Imma give y'all space and go in studio to get some sneak peeks." Ayana said  .

I nodded my head and waited till she left .

"Carly want us to give her 500k and  she'll give full rights to us and move to California for some modeling shit . I just wanted us to make a decision." Lamar said .

I let out a chuckle, this cant be real.

"Is this a joke ?" I said looking at her.

"Malia no please take this serious." She said .

I started to sit up straight trying to find the right words .

"Miley ain't no slave to be trying to put up bets and shits she's y'alls child . The answer is hell nawl 500 thousand dollars of our hard earned money just so you can go try to live your best life because you can't take care of your responsibilities of being fucking mother for once ? I'm astonished you would even make up some bullshit and ask that like are you fucking dumb ." I said getting heated .

"Malia you don't know me . Lamar has been forcing me to want this child I never wanted . I don't like kids and I'm just not ready to be a mother . I'm not like other females I deadass don't want no child but I felt bad because he wanted this mother daughter relationship . I'm about my money okay ? I'm young and fine as fuck I want to keep my life . What don't y'all fucking get." She said tearing up .