21.

Malia:

"Imma braid your hair so it can last longer and imma come back over when it get old." I said putting the blow dryer down .

"Okay Mommy." She said .

I paused . She called me mommy again ? My heart warmed up . I started to part her hair and Zander kept calling me, I rolled my eyes and declined. I looked over at Lamar and Landin they was playing with cars on the floor .

"I'll be right back ." Lamar told me answering his phone .

Once he was out the room , I answered Zander's call to tell him I'm finna block him .

"What do you want ?! You've been blowing me up since you left ." I asked .

"Bitch did you give me something on everything I love I'm finna have some bitches come fuck you up if I caught something." He threatened.

"Don't ever disrespect me out my name and give you something ? This pussy ain't NEVER had shit . Do I need to be worried that one of those hoes burnt you " I yelled getting up .

"Your babydaddy sent me a dm talking dont fuck you because you burning if this t-

"Lamar!" I yelled hanging up the phone .

I ran up those steps so fast all I seen was red .

"So you telling muthafuckas I'm burning are you serious ." I said throwing punches at him.

"Let me call you back —

"Man calm the fuck down ." He said trying to stop my fist.

"No you wanna fuck with my brand are you fucking serious Lamar." I said as he pinned to the ground so swiftly .

"Get off me right now ." I said breathing heavily .

I seen he kept licking his lips, I hoped I busted that bitch.

"Your pussy too good to be sharing with niggas so I told him that so he wouldn't fuck ." He said .

"Are you crazy ? Now what the fuck imma do if he expose me you dumb fuck . I wanna beat the fuck outta you let me up."I said trying to push him off me.

"I love you to death Malia." He said laughing .

"And I hate yo dumb ass." I said mad I really couldn't get out his grip .

"Don't say that shit." He told me .

"I can't fucking stand you I wish I never mess with you  if it wasn't for our son I wouldn't be here bet I'm getting more divorce papers my fucking self ." I said to make him mad .

He stared at me so hurt and let me up . I got up and looked at my broken acrylics after my adrenaline  went down I felt the pain from my fingertips . I looked over at Lamar and he went out in the balcony staring outside . 

I felt bad but I couldn't believe he just did this. He don't know what this will possibly do to me my career can be over .

"Malia." He said as I made it out the door .

"Look I made a promise with him he's not going do anything or post anything I'll let him know what I did  and I'll be sure to get those papers signed and sent out since you hate me." He told me .

I didn't say anything back I just walked downstairs and sat down . I called Miley back down and quickly styled it with ponytails just something quick . I just had to leave I'll come back and braid it tomorrow.

"Bye baby . Go tell your dad that I'm leaving and he need to keep an eye on y'all ." I said kissing her forehead .

She told me okay and walked up stairs .

"Come Landin." I said watching him bang his toys on the tv stand .

He walked to me and I gave him a hug and kiss .

"I'll see you Monday babyboy ." I said giving him another kiss .

Lamar soon came downstairs and I picked up my purse giving him one last look before leaving . My stomach was in knots I did not wanna look at my phone, it was too much going on .

I tried to breathe and make it home without having a breakdown driving . I text my team group chat to lie and say Landin was sick and I couldn't make it, I need to stop lying on my baby before something do happen just this one time . I thankfully made it home and walked in my building to the elevator , after the two doors shut I instantly got sad . This the time I really missed my mom. It's like I had nobody to go to , to talk to , nothing. I'm always by myself .

I sniffed and wiped the tear away and walked to my door and let myself in . I dropped my bag and took a deep breath in . I looked up and Malik was choking Renee.

"Malik what the fuck are you doing !" I yelled running to get him off her.

"This bitch talking about she Landin's nanny chilling eating ice cream in our house . Tell me who sent you ." He said trying to grab her up.

"SHE IS! I hired her if you ever came home maybe you would fucking know . Renee I am so sorry ." I said looking at her crying .

"I-it's okay I gotta go." She said shaking wiping her tears .

Renee in Mm

Renee in Mm

I sighed watching her walk back into her room. I looked over at Malik and crossed my arms.

"Why is she so fine to be a nanny ? Look I didn't know ." He said breathing hard.

"She's probably finna quit now you choked her up like that. Go in there and apologize don't make no damn sense ." I said shaking my head walking to my room.

I flopped on my bed and unlocked my phone and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach .

187,533 Likes

TeaTeaTea:
Whew Chile, Ivy fucked Hennessy Papi and gave him a std, Lamar is PETTY ... And we love it . Thoughts ? Swipe ! (We got receipts )

View all 4,753 comments

I just laid there frozen, this was the end of my career for good .

****

Oops Lamar little deal with Zander didn't work out

Vote and Comment