6.

Ayana :

"Baby!" Tae yelled from our room

"Yeah." I yelled back.

He didn't reply back so I put the last dish in the dishwasher and walked back to the room and he was online playing that stupid Fortnite game with his friends.

"Can you go to the store and get some snacks I'm tired that nasty ass vegan food you got in there." He said.

"Excuse me it would be nice if my boyfriend support my transition. You need to be eating your veggies because I don't want your unhealthy dick inside this vegan pussy from now on ." I said rolling my eyes walking pass him to fold our clothes.

"Damn they actually sounded sexy as fuck but don't disrespect this pipe you was just on it a few m--Man fuck, you made me die Ayana."He said yelling at the game.

"Un un calm down but I do need some stuff from the store so what you want ?" I asked putting one of his hoodies .

"I want an Arizona, Chips, Sw--

"Just text me it, ill be back in a few." I said grabbing my purse.

As I walked past he stopped and gave me slne cash in his pocket. I thanked him and grabbed the kids and was on the way to the store.
****

"Damn ma where you think you going ." Some buff dude said following behind me as I walked out the store.

"If you don't take a few steps back playboy, I got a man." I said quickly trying to make it to the car.

"Ight I see how it is. You was ugly anyways bum bitch." He said walking away.

I chuckled and shook my head, knew I shouldn't have came to this store. I put the grocery s in the car and walked to the other side but something caught my eye across the street.

I watched him do a drug exchange and dapped some hood niggas up.

"Malik?" I yelled across the street.

"This boy done lost his damn mind." I said to myself as I looked both ways before crossing.

"Ayo I know her she good." He said to his two little friends that was giving me a death glare.

"You damn right. Malik what are you doing on this block are you stupid ." I said pulling him away from them scary dudes.

"Watch the Ice, and what you think I'm a blood now."He said smiling checking himself out.

"What you doing selling shit your already sitting on hella money from your sister are you crazy ?" I half whispered.

"Man fuck Malias money i flipped that shit. I finally got my own family now that look after me. And Carlo he's a father to me and them over there is my family . This is the life I deserve ." He said looking at these 2 girls asses that walked passed.