17.

Malia:

"So you still gone walk around here mad." Lamar said behind him as I looked around my closet to see which shoes I was wearing .

"Do not start with me you already know I'm pissed still and ain't nobody coming up with shit." I said still annoyed.

"Turn around baby ." He told me.

I turned around and seen he had 5 big stacks in is hands. He walked towards me and put them in my hand.

"Here's 50 racks to fix your studio, get some security and do whatever with the rest I put another surprise in your account for this morning ."

"Oh my god thank you baby I love you I love you."I squealed jumping on him kissing all over his face .

"I ain't wanna see you walking around here like that. I'm still tryna get to the bottom of it to see who did it you sure it wasn't Golden ?" He asked me .

"I'm like in the middle I been looking for the bitch all day yesterday and told her people to let her know I'm coming for her but they saying she left for Dallas yesterday so I'm just stuck." I told him walking back into the room .

"I feel like it's someon—

He was about to say something but Landin started crying loud.

"Hold on let me the kids together ."  I said putting the money on the bed .

I walked in his room and I thought Malik had him and he was no where in sight .

"Yo ugly ass uncle left that baby I'm sorry ." I said picking him walking to his closet picking an outfit out .

After I got him all together . I took him to his dad because they had to get haircuts. Miley was going with her mom and I had so much on the agenda to do .

"You ready babydoll?" I said walking into her room.

"Yes ." She said trying to put her dress on.

I helped her and grabbed her Gucci slides to put on and started working on her damp her from her bath. I don't know where her mom staying but I guess she got somewhere , I just hope she don't have my baby somewhere not safe .

"I'll see you later okay? I gotta go and Mommy coming to get you ." I told her as I finished laying her baby hairs down .

"Okay love you". She said giving me a hug.

"I love you more. Mommy gone pick you up in a min and it's a snack on the table for you." I said giving her a kiss.

She said bye and I grabbed my purse and told the boys bye before leaving . I unlocked my phone seeing I had a whole bunch of notifications.

Ayana💖: I made him nut in me😁 no plan b

504-345-1455: Yes I'm a boss, do you see this drip ? Loving these lyrics sis 🤪

I stared at this phone , who the fuck is this bold to text me when all I gotta do is track it . These was the lyrics in the notebook they just wanted to found . I had to get this before shit gets worst .

Carly :