7.

Malia:

After calming down Ayana and she cried herself to sleep . He didn't really cheat karma and him just been texting and she found other numbers in his phone of females trying to get with him . He said key was lying and the baby wasn't his and he would get another test done . I don't even know what to say because I don't know the context of everything she kept crying . I'd wait until she wake up today right now I was sitting in my car waiting at the location Malik was at yesterday. I sat up in my seat seeing him come out a alley with 4 other niggas , it was some grandma walking and they all ganged up on her and took her cane and money out her purse.

I hurried up and got out the car, the hell was wrong with them.

"Malik" I said walking up them pushing him against the building .

I heard 2 guns clock behind me.

"Oh so you gone let these niggas pull out a gun on me." I yelled him turning around .

"She's my sister chill, give us some space I'll catch up." He told the guys .

"What are you doing out here ? Where is your father ?" I asked .

"He moved to them white folks area, I ain't wanna be there I wanted to stay in the hood."He said.

"So you think you some hood nigga, take this shit off." I said taking the red bandana off.

"Aye mane watch what you doing . Don't disrespect my set Malia." He said getting hype .

I slapped him upside his head and pulled him to my car.

"I ain't going with you . This is my life only way out is me getting killed." He said tryna get away.

"Malik shut the hell up and get in this fucking car." I said opening the door .

"Su Woop Su Woop !" He started screaming out .

I heard Suwoo's in the distance and seen his little friends coming running to my car .

"Let my little nigga go!" They yelled out coming at me full speed.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." I said hopping in the front seat hitting the gas pedal.

"Ughhhh I hate you I hate you ." He said crying kicking behind my seat.

"Malik your only 15 years old stop acting like you a big ass baby ." I said fixing my rear view.

"I kno— I know you ain't crying back there ." I said turning around in my seat.

He was bawling his eyes out tryna look back at all his friends .

"Don't be mad when they put a bag on yo head." He said still crying .

I started laughing , this little boy is something else.

"Have you been taking your damn pills." I said trying to control my self.

"Man fuck them pills I sold them ." He said .

Me and him started arguing all the way to my house , he was killing me with this gang stuff .

***

"This is your room, imma have somebody take you to the mall to get you some clothes, you need to relax."I told Malik.

"This some bullshit. I need some alone time on bloods." He said trying to kick me out .

I shook my head and walked downstairs , I've had enough of his shit. I know on Ayana's door and she told me to come in.

"You okay ?" I asked seeing she was laying down wiping her face .

She nodded her head no and wiped the tears off her face.