9.

Short Chapter

Lamar:

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked them a few times to adjust them to the light. After I noticed I was unfamiliar room I got up looked over and seen Karma scrolling on her phone next to me. A shock ran though my body, I looked down and I was still fully clothed.

"I know what your thinking... No we didn't do anything. I just came in here with you because I hate sleeping alone. And oh yeah Wifey been blowing you up all morning ." She said scretching standing up walking to the bathroom in only her bra and panties.

I rubbed on my head I had a banging headache, I couldn't even think straight . I should've never agreed to go to the club with Tae last night. One of his songs  got a million streams and we went to go celebrate it was also one of my other artists birthday we just conjoined both celebrations and it was crazy .

I took a deep breath before unlocking my phone, I already knew I fucked up. Malia blew up my phone so many times , I  seen in the previews she was going in. I didn't wanna bother seeing what she said, it was running up on 3. I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys off the phone and started walking out the room, I can't remember shit that happened.

"Lamar wait last night I just wanna tell you I won't tell anybody and i tried to take the v—"Karma said coming out the room with a towel.

"I gotta go Karma not right now." I ignored her walking towards the door.

After I made it outside I quickly hopped in my car and headed home.

****

I walked in our room and seen Landin and Miley laid in our bed asleep and Malia was no where to be found. I covered Landin with more cover and got Miley on the bed she was finna fall off .

I dropped my keys and phone on the dresser and searched the house and found her in the studio we had built in the basement, since she have her own studio i was surpised she was down there. As I got closer down stairs I heard Be careful playing, I already knew this was gone be some shit.

I made it down there and her and Ayana was singing that hearts out, they was feeling it too much.

"You nothing like the nigga I met,  talk to me crazy and you quick to forget you even got me tripping , got me looking in the mirror different thinking I'm flawed because you inconsistent ." They both said in unison .

Ayana seen me and tapped Malias shoulder and told her to look up .

She looked at me and rolled her eyes turning back around. I turned off Cardi and Ayana went upstairs shaking her head looking at me .

"I know you mad baby I'm so sorry for this morning--

"What's this?" She said showing me her phone.

It was a instastory of me getting twerked on by 2 strippers.

"Malia you know them dances ain't mean shit ."  I defended.

"Keep watching ." She said.

The next video it was Karma dancing on me and I was grabbing her ass, Malia went to the next video I was tonguing her down and Tae was in the back hyping it up.

"Malia on everything I blacked out I can't even remember none of this even happening. Bab-

"You fucked this bitch?" She asked standing up staring me in my eyes.

"No, Malia on everything. I blacked out last night I don't even remember shit happening I had a few drinks everything was going good until we went to the strip club everything is a blur. I would never do you like that." I said .

I seen the tears well in her eyes , she took a deep breath stepping back  and started laughing before looking back at me with so much hate and anger .

All hell broke lose after she looked me in my eyes that one last time.

😯😯😯

Sorry I gotta leave y'all at this cliff hanger but next chapter was gone be spicy I couldn't spill it all.

What y'all think Malia gone do?

Was Karma a 100% telling the truth about them not doing anything?

Will she leave him?

😈

Hit the vote button

Comment

And make sure you stay tunedddddsd