3.

Karma:

"Welcome to X the Label this is Karma , how may I assist you

"Welcome to X the Label this is Karma , how may I assist you ." I said picking up the telephone.

It was a guy wanting Lamar to listen to his music . I politely told him the steps and made sure he was good . Today has been going good at work. After I ended the call I sat back and wrote down some of Lamar's next appointments for him .

The door bell rang indicated someone had came in. I looked up and my eyes met with Tae .

"Yeooo." He said walking in giving me a smile .

"Hey Devontae, here for studio time." I said returning him a smile looking at the computer .

"Yeah Lamar in here?" He asked licking his bottom lip .

"Not yet he said he would be late because he had drop Miley off at daycare." I told him taking a sip of my coffee .

"Alright you mind if I chill in here with you ." He asked me .

"Sure hopefully your crazy ass girlfriend don't come up in here." I said referring to Ayana.

He chuckled and brushed through his waves .

"Nah she at work, you don't have worry about that again ." He told me.

"Mhm." I said looking back down at my work.

"So how you it liking it here." He changed the subject .

I begin telling him that I really have been enjoying myself . Tae and I are really friends he's really a cool dude and the only dude here that never tried to get at me . I liked our friendship but his girlfriend don't like us talking, I mean I understand but I shouldn't be a threat if you know how to keep yo nigga happy .

My name is Karma Cruise , I'm a 24, and as you know I work for Lamar and do hair .  I came to town and made a lot of females bothered and I really don't know why . I came from a boring city in South Carolina and came here to chase a bag , I don't know why all these bitches mad at me . I guess it's because my come up here was quick and it's making them sick , not my fault I was on my boss bitch shit.

Moments passed by and Lamar finally came in with Malia following behind him. They all greeted each other and was talking .

"Goodmorning Lamar and Malia ." I said sweetly as they began to walk pass me .

"Morning Karma." They both said in unison .

After they walked back I was left alone and went back to working vibing to myself and helping anybody that came in .

"Karma." I heard Malia call me .

"Yes?" I said turning around .

"Lamar needs you to call these people and tell them to come in." She told me.

"Okay . Hey did Lamar relay the message to you that when your not busy to come to my shop and I'll slay your hair I'm really good and have a Instagram page if you want to see my work ." I told her .