Chapter 27

Malia :
3 years later

I waited at Landin's bus stop watching the yellow bus stop infront of me

I waited at Landin's bus stop watching the yellow bus stop infront of me. Landin's face lit up walking down the steps and jumping off the last two steps running to me.

"Hey handsome, how was your day." I said with excitement as I gave him a hug.

"It was good mom. Look." He said handing me his folder.

I held his hand walking back to our house reading his good report his teacher said about him. I congratulated him and talked more . I still couldn't believe my babyboy was in kindergarten already . Since his birthday is late , his preschool approved he could start early since he was excelling in everything due to Lamar and I giving him extra practice with tutors .

These 3 years been a crazy. I have to catch y'all up . Ya girl is 24 turning 25 in 2 months still on the rapping side heavy. Meet so many more celebrities and fan base got so much bigger. I done touched so much money than I imagined but the grind don't stop. More competition been at my throat but I wasn't getting up from my spot . Lamar and I purchased a new home together we plan on staying here for a while while, I believe our home was the biggest investment we purchased together . I traveled so much with my family and just been living my best life .

On top of that I finally met my brother and sister and built a relationship with them , I see them here and there .

As for Tae and Ayana they still been in hiding . No signs no tracing nothing . It's been years like ... But I been having this slight feeling some shit gone happen soon, haven't felt this feeling in forever . I feel like they gone come out of hiding soon .

I pressed the security code to get into the house and let Landin walk in first . Lamar was at X and Miley was with her grandparents they picked her up from school to spend the night with her cousin since it was Friday.

"Landin go take them school clothes off and get dressed." I yelled up the stairs.

He told me okay and I made him a quick after school snack. I finally was home from tours and could get back to the routine . I open the fridge to find his juice pouches and my alarm indicated someone came in the front door .

"Bae." I said waiting to see Lamar pop around the corner .

"Incest much ?" Malik said walking in the kitchen .

"Boy shut up . Where you been ." I said giving him a hug.

"Shit with the gang and Renee lately." He said going in the pantry .

"Oh so you can't come visit ya sister no more, this what we doing ." I said putting my hand on my hip .

"I was over this bitch everyday I thought y'all was getting tired of me it ain't even like that. Where everybody at?" He said leaning on the counter.