25.

I'm trying to make longer chapters then 1k words , let me know if you guys like it more longer at the end .

Malia:

Few days later

Few days later...

Hitting my alarm slowly getting out of bed quietly trying not to wake up Lamar. I unplugged my phone seeing it was 5:15 in the morning, I had a flight to catch in a hour .

I made my way to my bathroom and did my morning routine followed by picking out something comfortable to wear . I was too tired to do my hair , I grabbed a hat, applied my strips , and clear lipgloss on my lips . My suitcases was packed and ready. Cali started to feel like my second home I'm always going there making money . I slipped on my white balencigas and debating on what ice to put on my wrist . After I was ready I woke up Lamar to get up to take me .

Waiting for him I went into a Landin's room to give him my goodbye kisses. I was going to bring my baby but I had so much to do in a short amount of time . His dad and of course Renee would get him . After kissing his fat cheeks I covered his legs with the blanket he threw off him . I gave Miley a goodbye kiss she was sleeping next to his crib on the couch , my condo was too small for everybody.

"You ready?" I heard Lamar yawning .

I nodded my head and took one last look at them and followed Lamar out the door to his car . We had small conversations listening to music and he gave me my prep talk of what I had to do and giving me support .

I know y'all probably wondering where Ayana is... that morning Tae "texted" her could they talk over breakfast and she left . After I came back from the Stu I seen she texted me saying they working it out and she wasn't coming back . I have no comments about her, that was the final for me, we won't ever have to talk again .

I seen we finally made it the airport , I had to hurry up . Lamar got my bags for me out the back .

"Text me soon as you land be safe ." Lamar said as I pecked his lips twice .

"I will I love you ." I said pulling away from him.

"I love you too check your account when you get in there ." He said doing something on his phone .

"Lamar I d-

"Ion wanna hear it better hurry before you miss your flight ." He smirked leaning on the car .

I rolled my eyes and smiled telling him bye walking into the airport . My phone vibrated in my hand looking down it was a notification from my bank a deposit was placed in my account, I unlocked it and seen my baby blessed my account making me smile , he sent me a text saying spoil myself, he a got a surprise when I get back and how proud of me he was. I sent him a cute message back thanking him . I placed my phone in my pocket and went through the security procedures and caught my flight .

Few hours later ...

"Redo the last part, roll it back ."

My song replayed it again looking into the camera and bright lips I lip sync finishing the last part of my video .