8.

Before you start reading might as well stomp out that vote button for me ☺️☺️💕

Malia:

"Aye Alright now you dragging it

"Aye Alright now you dragging it." I laughed cuddled up next to Lamar  laying my head on his chest.

"Nah I'm so serious . How your team been doing." He asked .

"Good honestly . I'm trying to switch up my flows like I grabbed all the younger crowd attentions but I want like older and men that can vibe too my songs basically." I said looking at the bright sunlight coming into the room.

"What you plan on doing to fix it." He said .

I told him some ideas and plans I wanna start doing . It was around 10 and we both had to get  up .

"Come shower with me then ." I said getting up stretching .

"Let me pick the temperature you not finna have me burning in this bitch no more ."  He said staring at me licking his lips .

"It do not be that bad I need to have someone come fix the hot water tank it don't get hot enough ." I said as we walked in the bathroom.

After Lamar gave me his magic wand I was ready to get my day started on a good note . Today was my last day with my family before I did a few shows out of state.

We did our usual morning routine together and I picked out Landin and I outfits for the day. My baby still haven't got up , lil butt was up all night playing with Lamar.  I walked into his room and noticed he wasn't in his crib .

I furrowed my eyebrow and walked out and heard Malik talking to someone.

"And that nephew is how you successfully get a girls number ." He said as I walked to his room.

He had Landin on his lap talking to him.

"Know wonder why I didn't hear him get up . What you in here doing to my son." I said sitting on the bed with him getting Landin.

"Goodmorning my stinka butt." I said bouncing  Landin in my lap kissing all over his face.

"I was just teaching him how to be like his Unc . His daddy ain't as real as me." He said standing up putting his phone on the charger .

"Malik don't start it's too early . Can you go give me his diapers and wipes." I said laying him down finna change him.

"I just changed him I'll be back ." He said leaving out his room .

After i played with Landin for a little while. I took him a bath and got him dressed .

"You always got my little nigga on Blue thank god he got a nigga like me here." Malik said as I came downstairs to make us something to eat.

"Morning Lia." Ayana  said on the couch on her phone .

"Malik shut the hell up getting on my nerves and Goodmorning ." I rolled my eyes grabbing Landin a Gerber snack .