29

Malia:

Later that night...

"Bye y'all, drive safe and Malik go get my baby some ice cream love y'all," I yelled watching them walk to their cars with Landin.

"I will, I love you sis," Malik said before getting in his car.

"Bye mommy love you," Landin waved.

I made sure they was good then shut and locked my door. I grabbed my phone and went upstairs to my room, my head was everywhere about this Ayana situation. I crawled into bed next to Lamar.

"What's on your mind," he said already reading my face.

"What should we do, it's about to be heavy on my mind," I came out and said .

"I feel like they bumping heads and karma is coming back to Ayana but those kids are innocent," he told me.

I nodded and agreed.

"I also feel like not to sound harsh. This is how Ayana would learn but then my heart is big to know babies that is half of me and your blood is in danger," I said rubbing my head .

"I think we should reply to the last email recipient."

I perked my head up and looked at him.

"How since it's gibberish," I asked .

"My friend can translate it and send it back to just see," he told me.

I thought about it then nodded . I cuddled next to him and he facetime his friend. His face soon appeared and Lamar told him what we wanted to do.

"That ain't no problem let me go to computer room," he told us.

Lamar told him alright and I scrolled down my timeline liking comments from supporters.

"Alright so what do y'all want to say," he asked.

"Say this is Malia and Lamar. What is going on ? Is those yours girls ? What do you want us to do to help them only," I said.

He started typing on his computer and less than 3 minutes he sent it to Lamar in a message and I opened my email to send it to the sender.

"It's sent," I sang.

"You feel better," Lamar said as I put my phone down.

"Nah I feel like I got anxiety and anxious," I said .

"Let me fix that, she's will reply if it's a emergency."

I seen the lust in his eyes and he started kissing all over me. I needed to get this off my mind he was reading my mind. I almost forgot I was kid free. I was finna to change this nigga life tonight to release all this stress. My thoughts quickly faded and it was on the flo.

****

The next day