22.

I'm sorry for the long wait everybody I've been tryna put stuff together. Ya girl just got signed to a Publishing company aht aht 😛 but I'm not leaving wattpad Imma continue doing everything I promised I was gonna do . I just wanna share my stories to more people around the world on Amazon and IBooks .

If your interested in reading more books from me add my Official page on Facebook @Author Kenyonna link will be in my bio I should be making more socials soon ...y'all know imma have to go harder than ever with this writing 🦄💗  stay tuned

Malia:

Filler Chapter

"Lamar this is fucking my caused all this shit on me like what the fuck am I suppose to do ." I cried on the phone with him clapping back at everyone on Instagram.

"Malia I'm so sorry imma fix it I promise . I thought he wasn't gone say nothing I got this." He said .

"No you don't it's over for me ." I said wiping my tears .

"I'm finna deactivate for a while ." I said going to the settings .

"No Malia I'm telling you I got you it's all my fault your overreacting." He said .

"I should beat the fuck outta you for saying that shit . I went live , I told my side of the story , fans are so gullible I just want them to know I'm the truth. If I'm burning then yo muthafucking ass would be burning . You know what bye Lamar I'll do this on my own." I said hanging up the FaceTime call.

I took a deep breath in and read what the tea pages screenshot and screen recorded what I said on live . I went to  the comment section some believed me some didn't and for another hour I was trying to explain but I gave up. I declined in the incoming call from Lamar and put him on DND. I texted my team about everything that was going on and they coached me what I should do .

It was 2 am I had to stop letting it get to me, I did everything if I could if they leave at least I tried . I put my phone on the charger and laid down , I seen Landin's blanket and I started to miss my baby he would make me feel better . I closed my eyes and tried to ignored all the thoughts racing thru my head .

***

The next day ...

"Yes I'm so excited this song run it back." I said to my producer.

"Na na lets change the end ." I said looking at my lyrics .

I got back in the back and the let the best reply back. I did 2 features today and a shoot my music video my body was beyond tired but I'm back at my studio , I was creating my twerk song and a remix just for fun . I was really enjoying my day. Lamar got on social media and explained and apologized to me online , people are starting to understand but know others taking it and tryna run with it.

"How that sound ?" I said leaving the booth .

"Perfect let me try to work my magic and we're done ." He told me.

I checked my phone and Lamar and 4 other numbers blew my phone up. I read his messages he told me he might take Landin to the hospital and something was wrong . I panicked and called his number .

"Juice my son have to go to the emergency I have to go just send the link over ." I said grabbed my Chanel rushing out the door.

Now he wasn't answering, I quickly hopped in my car and sped over there.

Few minutes later

I walked in the house and seen Ayana trying to give Landin something to eat . Lamar and Tae was laughing about something making me roll my eyes .