14.

Malia:

The next day ...

"On the 10th I'll promo the new songs on your page and we will go from there. Man the fans are loving the bangers." My publicist said as we went over paper work.

"Alright that's good that's good . Did you take out the money for everyone?" I asked turning to my assistant.

"Yes I took all the deductions out . I'm going through your email now and boy do you have a lot of money sitting in here. I don't want to make your schedule to hectic. You have to appear at the Highschool,radio station talk, do a feature , club appearance,  and Ellen invited you to her show Friday so far this week do you want me to add more ?." She asked me.

"Don't forgot Belaire want to do a sponsorship with you ." My promoter added.

"That's enough already. I have to do some features and work on finishing some songs." I said looking down at my papers .

It was so much work to do, no days off what's so ever . After dropping off all my babies to school,preschool, and babysitter I came straight here. I just needed to go over things with my assistant and Publicist. After getting that text from my supposedly sperm donor we started arguing and fourth then I had to stop because I don't even know if he was being serious. It was too much and he already had me fucked up, I woke up and he was still texting trying to apologize. I was over the whole thing .

So many of my moms people tried that shit recently and I would laugh . They didn't like me and my brother and shun is away because of my moms drug addiction which we didn't have apart of so it's fuck all of them. Not one person had me or my brother expect Malik's dad he tried with whatever he had but that's it . I don't care how stuck up or bougie I act nobody was ever there .

My phone began to ring in my pocket and I seen it was Malik's school, I quickly got up and exited the room.

"Hello?" I said changing my voice a little.

"Is this Malik's sister Malia?" She asked .

"Yes this is she." I told her .

"Good afternoon this is the principle of Laview High and I would like to inform you Malik has gotten into a fight twice today and was in the ladies restroom doing sexual things with a student . I have to suspended him for 5 days . I tried to calm him down he isn't listening and keep cussing at teachers and say gang related things to my staff and it's really scaring them. He has to come get picked up." She went on.

I sighed and told her I'll be in there soon , the first fucking day. I don't know when Malik will ever learn. I came back into the office and told the ladies we had to wrap up and I was leaving . I was beyond irritated with this boy at this point .

****

"Now she all open, water from the pussy overflowing fore I started stroking, eat it up , her legs on my shoulders now im so focused yea yea." Malik started rapping as we walked in the house.

"Take them damn earphones out so I can talk to you ." I said putting my purse on the counter .

"Malia it's wasn't my fault I already know you finna cuss me out and I don't want to hear all that." He said.

"Its the first day how could you possibly get into 2 fights y'all ain't doing shit but meeting the teachers and going over syllabus and fucking some girl in the bathroom your just asking for trouble ." I stressed.

"One of the fights was about you. He was saying you rap off beat and a one hit wonder and said I was silver spoon because you was rich. Which is a damn lie I make my own money but you don't let me spend it so I beat his ass, the second one was because this broke ass nigga hand was too close to my ice . And the girl? Come on now I have a thing for them nasty rat bitches." He said shrugging.

I just stared at him for a second and trying so hard not to explode on him.

"I'm not perfect Malia. If your thinking about  kicking me out like my dad did or sending  me to a detention I'll pack up my stuff ." He said getting sad.

"What? Your Dad did not kick you out and you know damn well I won't ever let you be on the streets I told you i would always take care and protect you since the first day you came home and momma let me see you." I told him.

"Malia on god he did. Before he moved to them white folks area he kicked me out when we was living in the hood and was calling the police on me n stuff because he said I was nothing but trouble and I was going to get killed. That's when I met my brothers and started selling and I know I just don't want to disappoint you ." He said to me.

"I did not know that he didn't tell me all that when I talked to him. I'm ain't gone do you dirty like that. You just need to work on your attitude and stop fucking all these nasty ass bitches in the view before you catch something. I love you Malik, I want you to do better and be better than this man God gave you too many talents for you to be wasting it on this hood shit ."I said giving him a hug.

"I love you too and you can't take the good out me by the way I think you should take that blue hair out tho I can't rock with you." He said shaking his head.

"Dont sta--

Before i could my sentence out the doorbell started ringing. Malik hurried up and ran to it first.

"Um Malia." He came back holding something .

He dropped the papers on the ground and took his gun out loading it then walking back outside .

"Malik what the hell are you doing?" I ran after him picking up what he dropped .

It was pictures of me and some man holding me , I looked about 3 months old . I looked through more and it was the same man next to my mom holding hands . The next folded paper was a DNA test from 1998 the year I was born and seen Emmanuel Everly name in the corner .

"The damn mailman dropped it off and hauled ass like that almost shoot his ass." Malik said coming back in shutting the door.

"What it say?" He asked me .

"It's from my dad. He wrote a letter —

Dear Malia,

I see you blocked my number and I apologize. Please don't worry about how I found your address just know I shouldn't have came at you like that and I don't want your money . I want a relationship with you even after all these years . I know you probably have so much anger built up inside but just know it's a long story but it wasn't my fault due to your mothers and I addiction a lot do shit went down but that's besides the point. Please let me meet you again so we can't talk . You have 1 sister and 1 brother that is dying to meet you . I know y'all all on that social media shit so they wanted me to give you their social media accounts . I wrote it down below . Just know I love you and really want to explain .

-E.E

Malik and I read the letter. We both looked at each other , this was deep.

*****
I been was suppose to update 🤦🏾‍♀️ my bad y'all

About last chapter .... Yes I'm doing the full one 🤪 Just give me a few days to plan more what's gonna happen next and I got y'all

Vote and comment 💙