23.

Ayana:

Few weeks later ...

Tae all these bills are past due and you not doing shit but be on your phone like what are we gonna do yo

Tae all these bills are past due and you not doing shit but be on your phone like what are we gonna do yo." I said getting irritated opening up another bill.

"Man I'm doing something always nagging and shit." He yelled at me.

I stood up and walked to our bed snatching the phone from him seeing what he was doing . I seen he was texting a unsaved number telling them when he was pulling up.

"Our bills are fucking past due and you texting other bitches right in front of me." I said throwing his phone back to him.

"Bro she ain't nobody and don't be blaming me now I was giving you new purses , new heels, new hairstyle money for you every fucking week almost . I'll just ask Lamar for the shit." He said standing up .

"That's what you always do aren't you tired of it Tae like honestly and you made me quit working to be a stay at home remember?!." I said watching him put his chains on .

"It's getting shit done ain't it. I don't see yo ass working I'm taking care of both of us and my child . Go find some money since you can't a problem with me getting us through shit ask Malia or something . I'm getting away from your negativity ass energy ." He said tucking his gun in his waist .

"Tae no don't leave me I need you right now." I said watching him walk to our closet.

"Nah I'm stressed out nagging ass bitch ." He said walking out slamming the door .

I sighed this nigga was driving me crazy. I crawled into bed and my knee hit something I looked down and picked it up .

"Dumb ass nigga left his phone ." I said to myself getting comfortable in the bed.

I unlocked his phone and his phone was open on Malia's instagram page . I scrunched up my face wondering why he was on my cousin's page . I went to his iMessage and looked through his message I seen he just asked Lamar for 50k and scrolled down more seeing it was mostly other rappers he was asking for features ... a lot of them was leaving my baby on read .

I scrolled more and seen some hoe sent him like 6 nudes . My feelings got all the way crush , what made it even worst the bitch was so fucking ugly  . The front door open again and I sat up with tears falling down my face.

I just couldn't leave ... I knew what I signed up for dating a rapper .

Lamar:
Few weeks later...