4.

The reason why this update took so long because I've been procrastinating about it done wrote it like 3 times🤷🏾‍♀️ maybe its just me next chapter gone be good 😬

Chapter 4 - Social Media

Malia:

1 week later

"Yes the fans are going to love this . Thanks for collaborating with me. We still shooting the video Friday right ?" Justice said as we both walked out the restaurant.

"The song sounds amazing and yes it is. You dropping it today ?" I asked .

"Yeah I gotta go meet up with my manger to see what she wants me to do . I'll text you to let you know the details ." She told me.

We said our goodbyes and I quickly got in my car and had to head home to change and head to the studio. I met Justice over the summer at this club I did a show at , She was cool and been wanting to do a song with me I did one after I came home and everybody loved it . Over time we linked up here and there . She could definitely blow and we came out around the same time just in different music category . We just had a long talk about the industry and caught up . I turned on my Bluetooth and played one of my new songs I'm trying to figure out when I should drop, my publisher don't want me to be because I threw hella shade towards Golden but I can't stay quiet too long and she started this beef imma just have to be one to finish it .

I had to tease my fans and gave them a snippet to get the ready while trying to focus on the road . I was home finna be home in no time .

****

The house was quiet I know Lamar was suppose to be home with Landin and Miley was at Ayana and Tae's house .

I walked up the steps to my room to figure out what outfit to put on. To my surprise Lamar was on the phone arguing on the phone, pacing up and down our balcony . I scrunched my face and walked over sliding the glass door over.

"It's all a lie tell her to delete the shit off her socials ." He said making me step back and stare at him.

"Who you talking to and delete what ?" I said looking at him contained to pace around .

He completely ignoring me still talking .

"Helloooooo." I said getting irritated because I wanted to know what happened .

He told me to hold on so I quickly took his phone and ended the call myself .

"Give me my shit Malia ." He spat out.

"I will break this shit don't play with me . What's going on ." I said staring at him .

"Look if I tell you this promise me you wont trip ." He sighed not even trying to look me in my eye.

"I ain't it promising shit just tell me." I said truthfully.

He looked at me for a few seconds and looked over to the view behind our house .

"Carly made all these fake dms as it was us and made up all these lies about us neglected the kids and so much other shit . I don't know if you been on social media but I've been gettin hate messages all day , lost followers , some artist said they don't want to work with me no more— " He paused .

"I have no control of what's going on and don't know what's going to happen next. I went to your page and everybody flooding your comments with bad shit." He said.

"How ? Wait wait wait what ?" I said confused going to phone on the charger.

I sat on my bed and went to Instagram on Lamar's and switched it to my page and my notifications was bussing .