~Chapter 6

The glare in the girl's eyes seemed to burn into the back of the boy's head. Fiery heat surged through her body as she bounded towards the benches in the courtyard.

"HEY! Edward, you little shit! Get here so I can beat your ass!"

As they boy turned around, his eyes widened. The fear that suddenly spread through like wildfire also held curiosity.

Then suddenly, just pure dread...

_________________

Just imagine this...:

One girl is charging towards you as her friend runs after her, trying to hold her arm and drag her back. However, it doesn't work and she continues to run towards you, until she tackles you to the floor and your arms are held above your head as she kneels above you. Her friend tries to push her off still, but her eyes are filled with true anger and hatred and she starts to hit you. First punching you in the face, then standing and kicking you.

That was Edward's view in this scene.

Matilda was repeatedly beating him, Evangelia continuously trying to pry her off. Luckily, Edward's friends were with him, though only two, and had managed to get Matilda of him. Edward's nose was bleading and had a black eye at this point.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" One shouted, helping Edward up from his place on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?! You should ask him, he's the one that was verbally and then physically beating my friend!" Matilda shouted, wanting nothing more then to beat Edward and leave him on the ground. However, Evangelia was holding her arms, not allowing her to move.

Edward's friends dragged him away, probably to his dorm, leaving a raging Matilda and a tired Evangelia in the courtyard of the university, other students looking at them as if they were insane.

Which, at that moment, Matilda did feel.