~Chapter 20

Jackson's lips were soft, like a feather gently gliding across Matilda's face. His eyes were shut, but she could tell his emotion.

Desperation.

His hands held onto her hips as she sat on the bed motionless, shocked from the sudden interaction. She had never expected this to happen in her life, never mind with Jackson! But, something about it felt... right somehow... Like it was meant.

She slowly complied, melting into the kiss. Matilda kissed back with just as much passion, losing her breath at the way it felt natural. She wrapped her arms around Jackson's neck and sighed, content with the way he felt with her. They parted for a moment, only to take in some oxygen, before attacking each other's lips once more.

Jackson was loving the feeling. It was ecstasy. And he never wanted it to end. He wanted to stay with Matilda forever, especially if it was like this. He felt like he was in heaven.

Well, he did. Until, that is, someone walked in.

"Matilda?! Stop eating Jackson's face before I punch both of you!" Sam had walked in on their mini make-out session, and as soon as he stepped through the doorway his face had suddenly exploded with a crimson hue of anger. He looked like he wanted to murder both of them.

"I should have never left you alone. Matilda, you're coming with me. Jack-a-boy is leaving. Right now, isn't he?" Sam managed to push the words past his gritted teeth, though obvious venom laced every word.

His hands were clenched tightly in a fist, his knuckles turning white from the pressure. He hadn't expected this from his own sister, to walk in on her making out with some guy he doesn't know. He felt disgusted, even if he'd done it before. He didn't want his sister to stop being the innocent but annoying shit she is to him. He couldn't let that happen, not like it happened to him.