~Chapter 8

I've rewritten this chapter so because it was too long from what my usual chapters range from. I mean, it's basically the same but shorter. Anyway, enjoy my edited chapter!

~~

The next day, Matilda and Liza walked to the cafe on campus, talking about multiple things.

During their walk, Matilda's phone went off. Sam. She pondered whether or not she was going to answer it for a moment, until Liza ushered her to hurry. They were nearly there.

"Sam! I can't talk right now..."

"No, miss. You are definitely talking to me now. Getting into a fight?! Tell me I heard wrong, I mean you?" Sam sounded outraged, shouting through the phone. Matild could even hear his roommate shout at him to 'shut the hell up'.

"I'm at the on campus cafe, come there if it's actually urgent. Bye!" With that, Matilda quickly hung up and continued walking. She noticed an oddly notible building to say it was black and white. That was the cafe!

"I'll go order, find us a table! And, preferrably outside, it's so hot!" Liza said, starting to walk away before doubling back. "What drink do you want?" Both girls laughed, Matilda gave her order before going to find them a seat. And it was definitely outside.

She finally found herself a table for two, right at the very edge of the outskirts of the cafe, yet also out of sight from other customers. Matilda was comfortably sat in a chair, her legs swinging and her hair flowing. She was enjoying the peaceful tranquility before a hand entangled themselves in her hair and pulled her head backwards.

Her eyes met a snarling face. The grey eyes bore into her own bored ones, a non-exisent fire burning inside them. "You're the girl that wouldn't obey me! Little shit! Jackson, meet the moron I had the pleasure of the meeting." Bratty-Boy growled, not letting go of Matilda's hair.

Loud footsteps came up from behind the guys.

'Ah, yes! Sam was coming, he can help!'

A loud voice came from the same direction of the footsteps. It was, indded, Sam, shouting at the boys to leave his sister alone. His second year power was coming through to good use.

"Matilda, I hate you." Was the only thing that her brother said to her for two days after.