hold me tight | 2

"You're taking a break" Bang PD said to the seven guys in the room, "You can produce songs, practice dancing, do whatever you want and most importantly, rest." He looked at Seokjin while talking about resting and after the talk, left their dorm.

Some time later Yoongi and Namjoon went to their studios and Taehyung with Jimin and Hoseok went to practice their dancing. Since Jin was still a little weak from the accident, he stayed home, much to his dislike. He wanted to work like his members, but the stupid accident made him unable to do so.

Jungkook was watching a movie in the living room when he heard some noises coming from the kitchen. He quickly stood up and rushed there, seeing Seokjin standing with a pan in his hand.

"Hyung! Are you hungry? I can cook if you want!" Jungkook offered, already reaching for the pan in his hyung's hand.

Seokjin shook his head and turned his back to the younger, starting to take some ingredients out of the fridge.

Jungkook suddenly looked down and saw how Seokjin's legs were shaking. His hyung was sick, but he still wanted to cook for everyone. That's how amazing Kim Seokjin was. Always thinking of everyone else before himself. Jungkook just stared at him in silence, until he noticed it. Seokjin was falling. His legs finally gave up after only a couple of minutes of standing.

Jungkook quickly ran to Seokjin and caught him, hugging him tightly by the waist.

"What did I say, hyung? Go rest. I can cook." Jungkook said, burying his face in Seokjin's chest. The older just let out a small sigh.

Jin smells good... Wait what?

Jungkook harshly shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts about his hyung. Why was he thinking like that?

Jungkook was still tightly hugging Jin, when the older patted his shoulders carefully. Jungkook realized that Seokjin wanted to get free from his embrace, and helped him stand up.

"Please rest hyung, I can make the food." Jungkook said, not even waiting for any kind of answer before suddenly picking Seokjin up and carrying him to his room.

He put Seokjin on his bed, and was ready to leave, when he felt a hand on his shirt, tugging it slightly. He looked back to look at Seokjin in confusion. The older smiled sheepishly and pulled Jungkook by the shirt on the bed, hugging him.

Jungkook was shocked and happy at the same time. He felt like a great hyung, expect that... He wasn't really Seokjin's hyung.

They laid on the bed for some time. Seokjin quickly fell asleep, but Jungkook was too happy to even close his eyes. The older was still hugging Jungkook in his sleep and the maknae just couldn't leave his warm embrace. He didn't want to.