no more dream | 12

Seokjin woke up from his nightmare in cold sweat. He turned to look at Yoongi, who was sleeping quietly on the other bed. Not wanting to wake up the other male, Seokjin carefully stood up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

He slowly drank the water, staring at the floor and thinking about his nightmare. What if they actually wanted him to leave the group? Wouldn't it be better if he left?

"Hyung?" Jin turned to look at the direction where the whisper came from. He met eyes with Taehyung, who was staring at him with a worried look on his face. Seokjin showed the younger a small smile.

"Can't sleep?" Taehyung walked closer to his hyung, who nodded in response.

"Me too. I had a nightmare." Seokjin nodded again as Taehyung continued to stare at him.

"You know, it was about you." Taehyung looked down on his feet, suddenly feeling sad. His hyung noticed the sudden mood change and gently hugged the younger.

"You won't leave us, right?" Seokjin heard the quiet sniffles coming from the younger. Taehyung looked up and looked at Seokjin with watery eyes.

"Please don't leave us, hyung." He buried his head in Seokjin's chest, his hands tightly grabbing the older's shoulders.

"I love you" Taehyung whispered into Seokjin's chest, "We love you."

This kid. Was he trying to make Seokjin cry?

Taehyung just squeezed Seokjin's shoulders tighter, his sniffles slowly quieting down.

"Yo, we need to wake up early tomorrow, split up." Another voice said, pulling Taehyung off Seokjin.

"Good night, Taehyung." Yoongi shot Taehyung a glare and dragged Seokjin back into their room. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, pouting to himself and went to back to his room.

Seokjin looked at Yoongi with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

Yoongi? Min Yoongi? Woke up in the middle of the night?

"What?! Is it that weird that I woke up at night?" Yoongi asked and Seokjin wondered if the other could read his mind.

"I just felt like something was wrong. I woke up and you weren't here so I got wor–" He suddenly put his hand over his mouth and stared at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Whatever haha, good night." He quickly hid himself under the covers and started fake snoring.

Seokjin threw a weird glance at the younger, and went back to sleep.