look here | 28

I love you too.

Everything was perfect, right? Seokjin loved Namjoon and Namjoon loved Seokjin. They love each other and it was perfectly fine the way it was. But there was a problem. A big problem.

Yes, Seokjin really loved Namjoon. But he also loved Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook. And no, it wasn't brotherly love, or best friend love, it was love love.

But Namjoon loved Seokjin and Seokjin loved Namjoon. So the older should just forget about the other members, since they definitely didn't love him the way he did. That would be really weird if they all loved him. Even thinking about that made Jin chuckle. It was just impossible.

~

"Everything alright hyung? You have been staring at the wall for like ten minutes." Jimin asked, making Seokjin shift his emotionless gaze to the younger's worried face.

The older just nodded and looked back at the wall.

"Hyung! Stop doing that! If you want to stare at something, stare at me!" Jimin complained as he stood up in front of Seokjin, so his hyung wouldn't see that damn wall that made Jimin so mad. His hyung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the angry mochi. Jimin was pouting and staring angrily at the older, waiting for him to say something.

"Go."

"Hyung!!! Why would I go?! Why do you like that wall so much? That wall doesn't love you as much as I do!!" Jimin suddenly yelled, immediately blushing and hiding his face in his hands when he realized that he accidentally confessed his love to Seokjin.

Jin's eyes widened as he heard the younger. Love?
Again?

He pulled Jimin closer and hugged him tightly, almost choking the younger.

"I love you, Jiminie!"

It looked like there are now two people who loved Seokjin.

And Seokjin loved them too.