#5

DENNIS•

I frantically grab my bag as I decided to cover it once again-I was panicking when I see in my peripheral vision how my boss smirked.

He stared at me. amused. as he continue to cross his arms-staring at me as he lean his body on the wall beside us.

As I finished-That I thought so, He looked at me and chuckle a little before he lean down on me.

"Pfft, Let me do it for you.."

He speak lowly as he kneel down infront of me-grabbing the concealer and putting some in his finger as he put his hands on my neck-rubbing a specific spot that makes me feel sensitive,

I let out a small whimper as he rubbed that spot over and over again-my eyes widen as he stare at me intensely as he licked his bottom lip,

"You're so cute..too fucking cute."

He growled as I look away from his gaze-staring outside the glass window.

"Done."

He stand up. His gaze was still on my bare neck as he turn on his heels-walking away as he got outside.

"Wew.."

I mumble as I stand up, leaving my bag behind as I think of buying food downstairs-I forgot to make one because I'm already late. I peek at the door but I was shock when the boy yesterday-pop out of nowhere.

"Hey! I'm sorry about yesterday! I'm Jamie Harrison- A photographer, I worked at the studio where Mr.Santíre took his pictorial, Nice to meet you!"

He chirped as I nodded my head smiling back.

"Uh, Nice to meet you, I'm Dennis-"

He quickly cover my mouth,I stare at him with wide eyes as he look around-like someone was spying on us.

"Shush! I know you!"

He exclaimed as I stare at him in disbelief .

Once he let go-I take a deep breathe as I feel like I was suffocated for a seconds.

"Sure..sure.."

I mumble-I feel hungry already, He looked at me apologetically as he apologized;

"Sorry..I'm a little hyper today, I forgot to take my medication.."

He smiled as I nodded my head, We used the elevator as he talk about his life here at Santíre Corp, Once we got on the first floor-We met Adelle who was about to leave. We decided to invite her for lunch.

"How's your day going on? Are you okay Dennis?"

Adelle asked as I nodded my head-The three of us walk toward the cafeteria as the two of them talked about their day while I only listened.

We grab our lunch that contains-Fried chicken, rice and a can of coke with salad as dessert, We ate in silence until someone walked infront of us-glaring to the three of us, especially-me.

"You're Mr.Raphael's new sexretary, am I right?"

She sternly asked. I only nodded my head not realizing that it was-"sexterary" not "secretary"

"Oh really? You look so ordinary..like some cheap ass twink that can be seen in every corner.."

She smirked as my eyes widen at her remarks-Adelle glared at her as she decided to stand up, defending me from this lady.

"Oh, shut your damn mouth Helena, No one give a shit."

Adelled snarled as the girl named 'Helena' glare back at her with a ugly sneer.

"Oh? Shut up you ugly black bitch."

She retort as my eyes widened- How dare she say that.

"Oh yeah? Well, Shut up you white bimbo who take cocks for a side job. Racist cunt!"

Adelle screamed at Helena who only roll her eyes as she cursed silently-leaving us alone as she was embarrassed from what Adelle said. I can see Adelle was trying her best to fought back her teara.

"You're...you're not a bitch Adelle, You are beautiful, inside and out, Don't believe what she said.."

I comforted her as she look at me with a smile-wiping her tears away as she hug me on my side.

"Aww! Thank you sweetheart!"

She smiled. Happily. As I smile back at her-Happy that she wasn't sad anymore.

"Uh...guys."

Jamie whispered as we look at him, confused.

"Boss is already here.."

He whispered as my eyes widened.

Oh no.

F I V E

•I won't lie that I'm a racist back then-But that doesn't mean I would be one until today.

Everything change. People change. All my wrong doings were stop when I grow up. I learn to be sensible about people feelings and such.

Enjoy.