#13

-DENNIS-

I blushed as he hold my hand inside the elevator,He decided to take me out on date today and I was feeling happy that this is the first time that I would be taken on a date...

As we reach outside,everyone was staring at us with wide eyes..

As I blush silently,Both of us walk inside the café as he help me sat in a chair like a helpless old grandma..

''Wait here honey,I order it up for you. What would you like?''

He asked softly as I look around the menu to spot my favorite food..

''U-uh..Can I have Garlic stick..? A-and...t-tea..''

I muttered as I take out my wallet but he smile softly before leaving me..

As I sat silently looking around. Everyone is happily talking to each other while I sat patiently waiting for raphael...

As I felt a tap on my shoulder,I turn around to see a tall guy with blonde hair..

''Uhm...Y-yes?''

I muttered as he only blush a little before smiling..

''Uhm..Are you alone?''

He asked,I was about to shook my head when raphael arrived with a glare on his face..

''Absolutely not. If I were you. I would fucking leave another person date before I get killed.''

Raphael snarled as he put down the tray of our food,The blonde guy gulp as he walked away but before giving me a glance..

''I talk to you soon..!''

He spoke quickly as he scurried away from us,he growl before yelling..

''I WILL CUT YOUR TOUNGE IF YOU DO. FUCKER.''

he yelled as everyone attention was on us. I sweat a little as I give a small smile..

''U-uh..b-boss...calm down..''

I muttered as he quickly remove the grim in his face. He smile sweetly like he didn't throw a anger lately..

''Sure,Why not. Let's eat,Shall we?''

He spoke as I nodded my head before eating the food infront of me,As I look at him,He was staring at me with a smile on his face..

''Y-yes..?''

I stuttered as he only brought his hand on my face wiping the side of my lips..

''There's a crumble on the side of your lips..''

He smile as I blush,noticing that I eat like a kid infront of him..

''S-sorry..''

I apologize as he only shook his head before staring at me..

''Don't be sorry honey,I love seeing you happy..''

He smirk as I blush before lowering my head...staring at the plate..

Oh god,Why does he need to be this sweet yet sour at the same time..

#13: Date.