#32 -R18-

-DENNIS-

I open my eyes as the light blinded my sleeping face,I looked down to see that Raphael have his arms around me still,I looked over the window to see the green grasses out of my home,Everyone walking outside with smile and calm face while they're dog with them;

‘‘Good Morning....’’

I heared Raphael mumble as he nuzzle his head on my nape— I blush as his nostril hit the sensitive part of my neck,He s-should stop it already..

‘‘My honey...’’

He whispered as his hand travel through my torso,O-Oh god..

‘‘You're still cute as ever..’’

He mumble as he started kissing on it once again,I moan silently as he smile behind my back;

‘‘Let me love you all over again..’’

He spoke as he sat up and pull me over to him— I close my eyes as he started to kiss my lips passionately,He's more gentle than before.

Trying to be gentle as ever as he kissed my torso and neck— He silently suck my neck as he peppered it with kisses..

‘‘Mmmm....’’

I groaned as my hands travel through his black hair with a hint of blonde on it..

‘‘I love you..I care for you...I want to protect you from everything and...I want you to be happy...’’

He murmured as he raised my leg,giving it a slight lick as his tounge travel to my pinkish hole..

‘‘waa...ngggh..’’

I tried to wiggle out as he keep sucking it,licking every insides of it and kissing it like my lips..

As he pulled away,He put his finger on his mouth and covered it with his saliva and there— he put it out as he put his finger inside my ass..

‘‘Aaahh...ahh..’’

I moaned as he keep thrusting it gently as he put my legs on his shoulder while his other hand started to pump my member..

A few more minutes,He pulled out once again as he remove his trouser as he also take out his large member...pumping himself slowly as he put it inside of me...

‘‘Ahhhh....Oh..god..’’

Raphael moaned as he started to thrust inside me— slowly until he started to faster his pace..

‘‘Ahhh! Ahhh...’’

I moaned as he hugged my waist and started to kiss my cheeks,biting it and licking it slowly...

‘‘I love you.. I love you..I love you...Dennis!’’

Raphael moaned as I feel his seed gushing inside of me as I also got my release...O-Oh..

‘‘I love you so much..’’

He cried while holding both of my cheeks,Tears covering my cheeks as his tears fall down to my face..

‘‘I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Oh goodness,Forgive me..’’

He sobbed as tears started to fall down on my face,He kiss my lips softly as tears fall down on his face..

‘‘I'm going to be a better man than before..I'm going to love you like no others,I'm going to protect you from everything..I may not feel any remorse on anyone but for you..My feelings has awakened..once again..’’

He spoked as he kissed my forehead—I only let out a small smile as he hugged me tightly...

‘‘Bork! Bork!’’

I looked beside me to see Felis,wagging his tail as his tounge poking out— He turned around as he ran out of the door...

*Kring! Kring!*

Who's there?

#32: Let me Love you again.

Thanks P**n Hub,Know I know how gay smut works ;)

Less detail than before,I just want y'all to be feel giddy for today. :>