[3] Sweat

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ps. I know this song was never popular, but I love it so please give it a listen.

~~~Ashton's POV~~~

Damn! This girl can drive. She is way over the speed limit and she is laughing while doing it. 

I can't blame her though, if I had her car I would not be out of it.

"So, what do you think about my baby?" she looks sideways to ask me.

"I love it! I have always wanted this car, you know that, now that I know what car you have , you are my new best friend." I say using a voice of a over excited teenage girl.

She laughs and it's the best sound I have heard all day. She doesn't do anything half way but everything to the full. 

I love that about her, she is different than all the other girls.

"You sound exactly like Lacy!" she laughs even harder and I start too because I can see the resemblance.

For about 10 minutes we laugh while doing impressions of the sluts from our school, by the way that's Lacy and her friends.

We stop in front of an old building that I've heard is a dance studio but have never really had the reason to go and check it out. My sister used to love to dance but that is really the only connection I have to dancing, she is the one that taught me everything I know.

She gets out of her car and starts walking towards the building.

"Are you walking or am I dragging you with me?" she shouts over her shoulder. I did notice her avoiding her earlier questions, probably because of my teasing.

"I'm coming don't worry, babe." I shout back at her and run to catch up with her. When I do I put my arm around her shoulder and mould her body to my side.

She sends me a glare and a confused look at my random and exaggerated actions, but just like her I am not one for subtle things.

We enter the building and it's nothing like I expected it to be.

The floors are wooden and recently polished and the first room you come across is massive and 3 of the walls are covered by mirrors and the stereo system is Bose. The whole ceiling is covered by speakers.

While I was checking out the place Violet had left my side and gone to I assume change.

I can't wait to see if she can dance, but from what I saw in the gym she is good at everything.

Moment later she is back and I have to fight from dropping my jaw on the floor. 

She is wearing a purple crop top that shows her whole stomach, which is toned and flat, her waist is tiny and her hips gradually curve from it.

Her crop top is loose so it doesn't show her chest but you can still see that it's not small. She is also wearing shorts that hug her butt perfectly, she has the best butt I've ever seen, it's big and tight, just by looking you can tell she squats or does whatever the girls are crazy about right now.

Her legs are long and tanned, she must be about 5'7 and they are also toned but not as muscular as mine.

She must have noticed me checking her out because she raises her brow at me and smiles shyly. 

Wait, shyly?!

If any of the girls in our school had her body they would be walking around flaunting it, not that it stops them now when they don't have Violet's perfect body.