[18] Livin' On A Prayer

"I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you." - Beautiful Disaster

~~~Violet's POV~~~

* Sunday 12th October 2014 *

Tomorrow is the day that our chemistry project is due and Ashton is coming today to practice one last time so it's sure that we would get a good grade since this is a big part of out A2 final grade.

The project is a presentation and thank god I have Ashton because I hate talking in front of people and he is such a people person that he will do most of the talking but I was surprised to find out that he is not one of those partners that leave all the work to you, he did just as much as me on this project.

Granted we did have to finish it in the last 10 days since before then I was too busy and he was lazy, I gave him a little shove in the right direction. All worked out in the end.

I don't have any martial arts lessons today since I am the highest belt and can just practise when I have the time and because I am not longer competing.

My dance class has taken a back seat to all the other things going on in my life but that doesn't mean I don't dance in my room when I have time, it's just I don't see the girls as much.

One of the reasons is because of me and the other is that they have all been called back into Ian's home and are not allowed to leave, meaning I can't see them anyway.

I feel so bad for them because I know exactly what is happening to them.

His liking to me is here again and in the note I got last week, congratulating me on the win and other stuff I don't want to think about, it said that he is taking a celibacy oath for me to prove how much he loves me and that the other girls are being taken care of by his friends and family.

Ashton has football practise this morning so right now I'm only waiting for him to finish that and come over, straight after.

Right now I'm making home made pizza and dancing to an old classic.

Once upon a time not so long ago

Tommy used to work on the docks

Union's been on strike

He's down on his luck...

It's tough, so tough

Gina works the diner all day

Working for her man,

She brings home her pay

For love, for love

She says, "We've gotta hold on to what we've got.

It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.

We've got each other and that's a lot.

For love we'll give it a shot."

Whoa, we're half way there

Whoa, livin' on a prayer

Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear

Whoa, livin' on a prayer

Tommy's got his six string in hock

Now he's holding in

What he used to make it talk