[23] Painful Memories

Rule Number 1: Never mess with the older brother

~~~Lea's POV~~~

Jace and the guys were just making sure that everyone in the house has left and I'm just cleaning up after the little shits. It is absolutely disgusting how after just an hour they can transform a clean house into what resembles a pig sty.

I called Josh this morning and he is just on his way here, maybe with his being Ian's friend he can try and help us get her back. I knew that Ian was becoming stalker like with Violet and I was really surprised when she told me he is her boyfriend years ago, it just wasn't like her.

I had no idea that he was the reason that she closed off for months and didn't see me. We had promised each other that we won't be affected by guys when we get boyfriends but she did just that when she started seeing him .

It makes me sick that I didn't do anything to stop it, I knew she was hurt but I thought it was just her feelings but when Aston started shouting about rape I knew that it was way more than. First it was the guys holding Ashton back from going to beat the shit out of Ian but I was just as angry so when they were holding him back I tried to sneak away but Jace saw me.

Which isn't that hard with my red hair. I'm thinking of dying it blonde again .

"Ashton sit down." I tell him and rub my temples to try and ease my headache .

"How can you guys just expect me to stand here and do nothing? You don't know the things he will do to her, every second we're here she's there." he says and walks over to a wall and hits his head against it.

"Man, we have to think of something. Ian I bet he has cameras at least and he won't let her go, if he has her." Blake says and we all look at him in surprise.

"What?" He asks when he sees us all staring at him.

"You have a brain?" I ask in surprise and he sends me a glare while Jace kisses me and smiles at me.

I look up at Ashton and see him looking at us with tears in his eyes and when he catches my gaze he turns away. It makes me feel bad for him and I send Jace a look, telling him to stop.

"What exactly are we waiting for here?" asks Ashton after a second, becoming impatient again.

Just after he said that there was banging on the door and someone shouting for the door to open. I open the door and nearly get hit in the face by Josh who looks like he could kill anything right now.

He walks right past me and upstairs to what I'm guessing is in search of Ashton. When I walk back into the room I see Ashton against the wall and Josh holding him there.

"What have you done, you dip shit? I told you to take good care of her!" Josh shouts at him and hits the space next to his head on the wall. Ashton has been pushed around the whole day and I guess he's had enough. He pushes back and it's now his turn to start shouting.

"Don't you dare tell me anything since you are the person that introduced her to that sick bastard!" Ashton yells and his face is turning a bit pink.

I look over at Blake and Jace and they look reluctant to be here and give me a look and then the door, meaning 'we have to get the fuck out of here'. I walk out the door and make my way to the garden and pool outside but not before there is the sound of things crashing from the room we just left.

I sit on the swing outside and moments later I'm picked up and placed on Jace's lap. I lean back against him and take comfort in his arms. I start to cry silently at first and then they become great, massive sobs that shake my whole body.